[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

CaptainHook

Even if the Jets go down by 14, they will stick with the running game unless it gets very late. Ryan is going to have to pull some rabbits out of his hat on defense or it could be over in the first half. The thing is, Manning just reads the blitz so well, reads the D so well, and gets rid of the ball so fast... the best I can hope for is a repeat of the first half from week 16.

Rhodes is the weakest link, and he'll likely be covering Clark. I think Clark has a monster game. When I look at Indy, I sometimes wonder how they won so many close games. The offense looks unstoppable, how did teams manage to stay close? The Ravens held them in the regular season, but sure didn't in the playoff game.

Clark will be the biggest difference maker in this game (IMHO). Comes 3rd down, Wayne will be doubled and Clark has always been able to sneak in through the middle and making very important catches for years now. Jets will need to have a man on him all game long. Clark has very good hands and the Jets will need a hard hitter to make him fumble as he is very good in positioning himself for the catch.

I don't see the Colts stopping the Jets run, if they don't get an early lead and force Sanchez to throw the Jets will walk away with a win again.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this true? I've been reading about how many Jets fans were out and about in Indy last night. Some estimates (rumoured) are that 10,000 tickets may have been sold to Jets fans. Seats were going for 200 bucks on Stub Hub. Reports are many of those tix went to NY area fans. Next question, how many arrests will there be? Are Indy cops like SD cops? :wacko:

Is this true? I've been reading about how many Jets fans were out and about in Indy last night. Some estimates (rumoured) are that 10,000 tickets may have been sold to Jets fans. Seats were going for 200 bucks on Stub Hub. Reports are many of those tix went to NY area fans. Next question, how many arrests will there be? Are Indy cops like SD cops? :wacko:
Yeah I've seen some lame articles from Jets fans trying to stir stuff up. Is that really the best you guys can do? Spreading rumors about buying tickets and that you're going to win because the fans are "nice"? :D

Clark will be the biggest difference maker in this game (IMHO). Comes 3rd down, Wayne will be doubled and Clark has always been able to sneak in through the middle and making very important catches for years now. Jets will need to have a man on him all game long. Clark has very good hands and the Jets will need a hard hitter to make him fumble as he is very good in positioning himself for the catch.

I don't see the Colts stopping the Jets run, if they don't get an early lead and force Sanchez to throw the Jets will walk away with a win again.

Wayne might get doubled some, but not often. Revis will be one on one whne he covers Wayne, and then the Jets will play some zone. Rhodes will be on Clark, and Rhodes sucks in coverage.

Sheppard will be playing the nickel now, Lowery got the start at CB over him after the wat Sheppard polayed against Garcon in week 16.

Drudge.... this was reported on radio too. I was just asking if there really were that many tix that went to Jets fans. You sound..well... a bit defensive. Maybe that can rub off on the Colts! :wacko: