[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope the GOP is smart enough to put this guy on the ticket in 2012

Perchoutofwater

If I am going to buy a hover craft then I want it to hover...if I wanted it to fly then I would buy an airplane.

What's the difference between floating on a cushion of air 2 feet thick or 200 feet thick? Physics says that even the smallest contact between the craft and the ground will introduce friction that will slow it down. So flying it will reduce friction and increase speed. Plus, with the ability to fly you could then just go over trees and buildings rather than around them. Think of it as an accident avoidance system.

We have to wait for BP to cover all of his shortcomings.

I do think the candidate or even the leader of this party is not yet determined. No sane person in 2005 would have put their money on the Obamunist to be our next president. Let's see who the darkhorse is.

I guess you didn't watch Obama's speech during the 2004 DNC. :wacko:

He's not saying that the hover craft can't hover. He's saying that it can also fly! If you wanted some nookie and got some happy mouth fun time as well, you wouldn't turn that down.

Don't be such a tool...I know he is saying it can fly too...I am just saying that it is stupid to have a hover craft that flies...hover crafts are made to hover and planes are made to fly...not really all that hard to understand the difference...if you can't add anything constructive to the thread maybe you should refrain from posting at all

What's the difference between floating on a cushion of air 2 feet thick or 200 feet thick? Physics says that even the smallest contact between the craft and the ground will introduce friction that will slow it down. So flying it will reduce friction and increase speed. Plus, with the ability to fly you could then just go over trees and buildings rather than around them. Think of it as an accident and lawsuit waiting to happen.

:wacko: 198 feet

oh and I fixed the end of your post

Don't be such a tool...I know he is saying it can fly too...I am just saying that it is stupid to have a hover craft that flies...hover crafts are made to hover and planes are made to fly...not really all that hard to understand the difference...if you can't add anything constructive to the thread maybe you should refrain from posting at all

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

What I thought a Geeky tool with nothing to add...run back to your Star Wars forums and post away Jaba

Edit: I had to google Sith to realize it was Star Wars related.

Edited by keggerz

keg = afraid of lawsuit. Got it.

So if they make a Hover Craft the size of a 747 that just happens to fly then I should be able to jump in an "hover" all over the place :oldrolleyes:

And you know I am not afraid of a lawsuit...that is just something that is pertinent to something like this....like I said, if you want to hover buy a hover craft but if you want to fly then buy a plane...oh and then learn how to fly it and get a license too,..Kid I thought you were smarter then this but you are clearly blinded buy some boyhood dream and desire to be able to fly like a bird or superman in ghey tights or soemthing

Edited by keggerz

What I thought a Geeky tool with nothing to add...run back to your Star Wars forums and post away Jaba

Edit: I had to google Sith to realize it was Star Wars related.

Oh yeah, and you're a scruffy looking nerf herder too.

What's the difference between floating on a cushion of air 2 feet thick or 200 feet thick? Physics says that even the smallest contact between the craft and the ground will introduce friction that will slow it down. So flying it will reduce friction and increase speed. Plus, with the ability to fly you could then just go over trees and buildings rather than around them. Think of it as an accident avoidance system.

Depends on if it is an African hovercraft or a European one.

An African hovercraft maybe, but not a European one, that's my point.

So if they make a Hover Craft the size of a 747 that just happens to fly then I should be able to jump in an "hover" all over the place :oldrolleyes:

And you know I am not afraid of a lawsuit...that is just something that is pertinent to something like this....like I said, if you want to hover buy a hover craft but if you want to fly then buy a plane...oh and then learn how to fly it and get a license too,..Kid I thought you were smarter then this but you are clearly blinded buy some boyhood dream and desire to be able to fly like a bird or superman in ghey tights or soemthing

Egad, I bet you still wear bell bottoms Mister I'm Stuck in the Seventies. I'd also bet that you don't think that a copier should fax or print either?

Egad, I bet you still wear bell bottoms Mister I'm Stuck in the Seventies. I'd also bet that you don't think that a copier should fax or print either?

of course you would be the type to use a multi function "copier"...why not just embrace technology that matters like PDF writers and save the economy instead of making copies..that would give you more trees to fly over in your hovercraft :wacko:

of course you would be the type to use a multi function "copier"...why not just embrace technology that matters like PDF writers and save the economy instead of making copies..that would give you more trees to fly over in your hovercraft :wacko:

I work in the paper making industry and take offense to your comments. Just for that I printed out 64 copies of this whole topic!!!