[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 so far is a bad dream!

rocknrobn26

Damn RR. Hate to see this. Be well my friend. Rest up . Mix scotch with the morphine and post like the wind

I almost did that one night (it was Vicodin + Scotch). Then a vision of Buzny appeared on my monitor. She was giving me a "Don't Do It" look and wagging her finger like Judge Judy. Needless to say I didn't make the post. Thanks Jules! :wacko:

Thanks to the rest of you. It's genuinely appreciated. Not much I can do 'cept give it time I guess.

Yeah....getting old sucks. Read Doc's sig..

Mixing drugs and booze .... not a good idea ... no matter how much pain. So pick just one and stick to it. :wacko:

Now you need all that patience that you have been putting away for a rainy day..... because that is what is going to take to get through this.

Hang in there my friend.

Mixing drugs and booze .... not a good idea ... no matter how much pain. So pick just one and stick to it. :wacko:

Now you need all that patience that you have been putting away for a rainy day..... because that is what is going to take to get through this.

Hang in there my friend.

Great line, sky.

RR, Keep your head up..... on pillows while lying down! Take it easy... easier said than done.

Hope you heal soon Tom! I also have broken ribs before and know how much pain you are going through.

Prayers sent and get better soon so we can have that beer! :beer:

Will do but I'll have Guido and Vinny waiting in the car. :D

Mixing drugs and booze .... not a good idea ... no matter how much pain. So pick just one and stick to it. :D

Hang in there my friend.

You are right. Did it once during this fiasco and knew better.

Thank you my very good friend. Your quote is very on point! :D

Love you man!

Great line, sky.

RR, Keep your head up..... on pillows while lying down! Take it easy... easier said than done.

TY Gonk. read above.

hope u feel better soon and am praying for your comfort & a full recovery!

Thank you sweetie! I can use all the prayers I can get. I am one stubborn, old, cantankerous bastage and need a slap in the head every once in awhile. The wife usually does that, but some times I duck. :D

Again...TY. :wacko:

And thanks to the rest that read this crap and commented. I needed the vent and yall provided.

TY,TY,TY!

Dammit! My Mom just called (89yo) and said she tripped over a parking bumper. Now her foot is swelling! I said "Ma...why didn't you call earlier??" She said "I didn't want to bother you.". :wacko:

So my wife has to go pick her up, as my ribs are killing again.

A few good wishes for my Mom would be nice. She's a stubborn old Polack and doesn't want to stay any where but her place. We'll see.....

Jeebus...when will it end?

Dammit! My Mom just called (89yo) and said she tripped over a parking bumper. Now her foot is swelling! I said "Ma...why didn't you call earlier??" She said "I didn't want to bother you.". :D

A few good wishes for my Mom would be nice. She's a stubborn old Polack and doesn't want to stay any where but her place. We'll see.....

Yikes, when it rain it pours.

:wacko: Good wishes

Tom, could you have osteoporosis??? Seems breaking ribs by coughing is unusual. Men can get it ya know.

When I was in my 20's, I took Vicodin and Scotch when I got an infection after my wisdom teeth were pulled. My oral surgeon needed to poke and prod and took one look at me and said, I'm guessing you won't need novSPAMn and won't feel a thing :wacko: He was right. One of the best buzzes I ever had.

Dammit! My Mom just called (89yo) and said she tripped over a parking bumper. Now her foot is swelling! I said "Ma...why didn't you call earlier??" She said "I didn't want to bother you.". :wacko:

Sorry, rr. :D

Tom, could you have osteoporosis??? Seems breaking ribs by coughing is unusual. Men can get it ya know.

When I was in my 20's, I took Vicodin and Scotch when I got an infection after my wisdom teeth were pulled. My oral surgeon needed to poke and prod and took one look at me and said, I'm guessing you won't need novSPAMn and won't feel a thing :D He was right. One of the best buzzes I ever had.

I guess Osteoporosis is possible, but I know of a few people much younger than I that this has happened to. Mind you the virus I had prior was a nasty one. Coughing really hard all day/night. The sneeze w/ that cough did me in. :wacko:

Thanks all.