[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Huddler is this?

westvirginia

Are you f'ing kidding me? Seriously? This single moment of gross stupidity has changed his life forever and I'd be willing to be that hasn't sunk in even now.

Are you f'ing kidding me? Seriously? This single moment of gross stupidity has changed his life forever and I'd be willing to be that hasn't sunk in even now.

This was my thought. When he's in the shower at the end I just kept thinking, "Dude, what did you THINK was gonna happen?".

Steve-O and the rest of the "jackass" crew are dipchit toolboxes and I have never understood why this extreme example of darwinism was ever funny or popular to begin with. In my day, their desperate acts for attention would have been looked upon as just that "desperate acts of attention". Why can't losers like that do it "old school" and just commit suicide in regular fashion.

Edited by millerx

Steve-O and the rest of the "jackass" crew are dipchit toolboxes and I have never understood why this extreme example of darwinism was ever funny or popular to begin with. In my day, their desperate acts for attention would have been looked upon as just that "desperate acts of attention". Why can't losers like that do it "old school" and just commit suicide in regular fashion.

In my day, when kids did the stuff the Jackass crew did, we laughed our asses off.

In my day, we didn't have any fancy "snow-boots". When your feet got all frost-bit from walking ten miles to school every day, you just let a raccoon gnaw 'em right off. Then you had nothin' to walk on but a pair of bloody stumps, and you liked it! You loved it!!!

In my day, we didn't have any fancy "snow-boots". When your feet got all frost-bit from walking ten miles to school every day, you just let a raccoon gnaw 'em right off. Then you had nothin' to walk on but a pair of bloody stumps, and you liked it! You loved it!!!

:wacko:

and a moran is a moran, no matter what generation they decide to light themselves on fire in.

Edited by millerx

I once loved a raccoon. When the wind is blowing and it's lonely at night and you got nothing but time on your hands and a raccoon isn't able to press charges, well, a man's gots needs too. Then I killed him and wore him as shoes. I'm not walking around barefoot...are you crazy?

I once loved a raccoon. When the wind is blowing and it's lonely at night and you got nothing but time on your hands and a raccoon isn't able to press charges, well, a man's gots needs too. Then I killed him and wore him as shoes. I'm not walking around barefoot...are you crazy?

:wacko: