[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome to Seattle Big Fat Lendale!

Medal of Honor

Bigger Aquisition for Seahawks?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger Aquisition for Seahawks?

• LenDale White
    • Leon Washington

It was funny. The very moment NFL network said "it appears that Tennessee may have traded with Seattle here in the 4th round." I knew at that VERY moment it was a trade for Lendale White.

Moving back 7 spots for him is a steal. Yeah, he's had his issues, but last year was a good year for him, and under his previous couch he has a chance to be the feature back.

Seattle is making waves with their picks.

Edited by Medal of Honor

Yeah, he's had his issues, but last year was a good year for him, and under his previous couch he has a chance to be the feature back.

Uh, 64 carries and 2 tds is a "good year"? Not unless you put it as "White and Chris Johnson combined for 2200 yds rushing and 18 tds"

Not to say White has not had success (1100+ yds rushing in '07, 15 tds in '08) but last year probably isn't the one you'd want to use as an example.

I've always been a Lendale fan. This is GREAT for both him and Seattle because they can shed the JJ crap.I know people like to bag on him, but as Chavez pointed out he's had two very solid years and then got stuck behind the most dynamic player in the league last year, and got benched primarily because they went with the hot hand in Tennessee. He also owns the career TD mark at USC, which if you consider his fellow alumni speaks quite a bit to his skills.

I've always been a Lendale fan. This is GREAT for both him and Seattle because they can shed the JJ crap.I know people like to bag on him, but as Chavez pointed out he's had two very solid years and then got stuck behind the most dynamic player in the league last year, and got benched primarily because they went with the hot hand in Tennessee. He also owns the career TD mark at USC, which if you consider his fellow alumni speaks quite a bit to his skills.

PF's on the money here. I love this trade and IMO they got a huge steal here. Lendale White and a DL that will add some depth where Seattle needs it to only move back 16 spots in the draft. Lendale has proven himself in the NFL and has very little wear and tear as he saw the field very little last year because of CJ3 dominant year and split time the year before. If anyone's going to get maximum performance out of Lendale it's his former coach, Pete Carrol. Lendale will come into camp with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. Regardless of whether you're a Seahawk fan or not, you'd have to agree that Pete and his staff have done an incredible job in this draft. :wacko:

I think LenDale being back with Carroll could be just what the Dr. ordered for his career. Carroll will show him and give him the confidence he's been lacking in recent years with the titans. Win Win for Seahawks and a great draft by Carroll. I hate it as a niners fan but gotta give props to Carroll and his staff for stepping in and starting off great as the captains of the seattle ship.

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Washington's assets were his agility and his speed. It remains to be seen after a very very horrible compound broken leg he will be able to return to form in that capacity. I think Washington will start the year on the PUP list. They agve up very little for him, but I think Leon's best days have passed him by. Hopefully he proves me wrong and is able to return to form.

Forsett/White should be an efficient RB duo. They also signed Gaither from Washington (who did well at the end of the year) but I am not sure if he can be a successful special teams player and grab that 3rd RB spot.

JJ is as good as gone, IMO.

Washington's assets were his agility and his speed. It remains to be seen after a very very horrible compound broken leg he will be able to return to form in that capacity. I think Washington will start the year on the PUP list. They agve up very little for him, but I think Leon's best days have passed him by. Hopefully he proves me wrong and is able to return to form.

Forsett/White should be an efficient RB duo. They also signed Gaither from Washington (who did well at the end of the year) but I am not sure if he can be a successful special teams player and grab that 3rd RB spot.

JJ is as good as gone, IMO.

Wow. the comp for Washington was almost nothing. If the Jets were basically giving him away, you gotta wonder how much he lost with that injury.