[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every day for a month

driveby

It sounds an impossible challenge: to make love every day for a month. But a series of studies have found that as well as bringing you closer together, it could help improve your well being. SARAH KAVANAGH, 31, a project co-ordinator, and her husband Colin, 40, a builder, from Cheshire, decided to try it. So how did they fare?

:wacko:

Doc, from a medical perspective, what type of effect does that have on ones, um...... parts?

They get sore.....very sore.

I have alot of patients who come to my office complaining of pain with intercourse. The first question I ask is how often they're having intercourse. Some of these young ladies are having it 3 to 4 times per day for weeks to months. I have to explain to them that the skin and supporting tissues down there were never built to withstand such trauma. They all look at me like I'm crazy. :wacko:

I have alot of patients who come to my office complaining of pain with intercourse. The first question I ask is how often they're having intercourse. Some of these young ladies are having it 3 to 4 times per day for weeks to months. I have to explain to them that the skin and supporting tissues down there were never built to withstand such trauma. They all look at me like I'm crazy. :wacko:

WOW :tup:

I can think of a couple days, throughout the span of my life, where I had sex more than twice in one day. This younger group sounds like a bunch of over achievers...

Edited by SEC=UGA

do you need an assistant?

Screw HIPAA, names, addresses and file photos please.

WOW :wacko:

I can think of a couple days, throughout the span of my life, where I had sex more than twice in one day. This younger group sounds like a bunch of over achievers...

I can remember all of 4 times, all but one of them was prior to being married. I will say this, in college with help a pharmaceuticals I did it about 15 times in one day, and couldn't stand up straight for about a week.

I can remember all of 4 times, all but one of them was prior to being married. I will say this, in college with help a pharmaceuticals I did it about 15 times in one day, and couldn't stand up straight for about a week.

Yeah, my wife would be having none of the 4 times in one day thing... I think when I asked the third time she'd :wacko: