[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

arrest made in times square bombing

polksalet

He was a white guy that has problem with Obamacare right? Napolitano might be a bigger idiot than Janet Reno.

racist

Shahzad worked for about three years as a junior financial analyst in the Norwalk, Connecticut, office of the Affinion Group, a marketing and consulting business, the company said on Tuesday.

I HATE it when US companies employ terrorists. Doesnt anyone do background checks anymore?

I HATE it when US companies employ terrorists. Doesnt anyone do background checks anymore?

Guy was in the country legally. If anything this is just another failure of our immigration system.

What was this bomber thinking, from what I heard today he purchased the vehicle a couple weeks ago and had it titled in his name.

Not true. They traced the VIN back to the guy the bomber bought it from because it was still titled under his name.

He was a white guy that has problem with Obamacare right? Napolitano might be a bigger idiot than Janet Reno.

Perch, it turned out to be another stinking Muslim terrorist....maybe next time the hippies will get their wish and it'll be a tea partier?

!

Guy was in the country legally. If anything this is just another failure of our immigration system.

How so? Is immigration supposed to be able to predict future acts of leagally admitted foreigners?

My parents are naturalized citizens from the UK. If my dad goes on a knofe-induced rampage, is this too an indictment of immigration laws?

How so? Is immigration supposed to be able to predict future acts of leagally admitted foreigners?

My parents are naturalized citizens from the UK. If my dad goes on a knofe-induced rampage, is this too an indictment of immigration laws?

Look at the post I was responding to, when making my post.

:shakeshead: 11 posts in and not one :wacko: that we caught this Megan Foxbag. Its all about political points with you guys . Its the problem with the huddle and with our government

:shakeshead: 11 posts in and not one :wacko: that we caught this Megan Foxbag. Its all about political points with you guys . Its the problem with the huddle and with our government

I think we are all very happy he got caught, and very grateful to the street vendor for calling int he suspicious vehicle. I think we are all very concerned that the only reason this wasn't a major disaster was that the bomber was only slightly more inept than Janet Napolitano.

Even with all the Barney Fife blunders that the officials made we did still catch this guy. We were very lucky to catch him at that. This guy was not the typical terrorist, I think he slept through bomb making class. I am not sure he is all that bright either. I wish more terrorists were like him it would make the world a much safer place.