[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Black Socks and shorts

Zooty

I see the kids across the street shooting hoops wearing black socks and shorts. :wacko:

Is the the new style because they would have been ridiculed relentlessly when I was in school? :tup:

Even sweeter when they put on flip-flops with their black socks. :tup:

I see the kids across the street shooting hoops wearing black socks and shorts. :wacko:

Is the the new style because they would have been ridiculed relentlessly when I was in school? :tup:

Even sweeter when they put on flip-flops with their black socks. :tup:

I've been wearing black socks and shorts since the mid-90s. Not in a 'wanna be' way, it's just the way I've rolled. Sure it's not a popular look, but I like it.

I have black ankle socks, which I wear with shorts. :wacko:

I mean, this is like for work (I do a lot of work outside, in shorts) or working out... not goin' out and stuff.

Yeah, you have a tank top and cutoff jeans for going out and stuff... :tup:

I had a lot of friends where black socks with basketball shoes when we were growing up. It was a little more "hood", but the black crappy shoes from spammers swooshes were pimp gear in the 80s. :wacko:

How old are you? Ive been seeing kids do this for no less than 5 years or so...

so teenagers became old me 5 years ago :wacko:

I have black ankle socks, which I wear with shorts. :tup:

I mean, this is like for work (I do a lot of work outside, in shorts) or working out... not goin' out and stuff.

Not ankle, mid-calf

No these kids are "hanging out" not working. The get in their car to go out, rocking the black socks and flip flops. At least they don't have the little garters to hold them up :tup:

Compared to tatoos and practically every body part imaginable pierced, that sounds pretty tame to me. Dude, it's the 21st century. Anything goes.

Or maybe they just wanted to look like grandpa. All they need now are plaid shorts and a camera around their neck and they're ready for vacation. :wacko:

I am still trying to figure out why some NBA players wear tights . . . on their legs AND arms . . .

I can only speak about Allen Iverson's compression sleeve. He got a tattoo that the NBA told him he had to keep covered during games.

I can only speak about Allen Iverson's compression sleeve. He got a tattoo that the NBA told him he had to keep covered during games.

uh, no. As much as David Stern I am sure hates the tatts, AI had elbow problems, hence the compression sleeve, now very popular wit the homies

uh, no. As much as David Stern I am sure hates the tatts, AI had elbow problems, hence the compression sleeve, now very popular wit the homies

Hmmm, I wonder where I heard that tat thing then? Oh well, much like my selection of Anthony Gonzalez last year, I could have sworn I was right.

I have black ankle socks, which I wear with shorts. :tup:

Black socks w/ sandals???!!!! :lol:

hey now, rocknrobin has been rockin the black knee-high socks with shorts since the 80s. 1880s, that is.

80's??? Try 60's doofus. :) And then Only when I was a greaser (~1964) and you had to where the pointy dego shoes w/ them!

Did i mention Italian Knit shirts?? :wacko:

:( White sox go w/ everything! :lol:

it's white sox with loafers, black sox with tennies :lol:

Who said Loaf had anything to do w/ this??? :( Is loaf still here??? :tup:

Yeah, you have a tank top and cutoff jeans for going out and stuff... :wacko:

Dude, I may live in Texas, but I'm from Cali and I'm in Austin... sooo... I can surely say I've never worn cutoff jeans and a tank top. :tup:

Black socks w/ sandals???!!!! :tup:

No no no... with cross-trainer shoes. For work or working out, silly.