[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore may be in more trouble than just lying about global warming.

Perchoutofwater

Look here, the man single handedly invented the internet and then single handedly saved the planet (well, except for Bush's oil spill), well dammit he tried to save the friggin' planet anyway. I think if anybody deserves to play a little grab-ass it is him.

And besides, if you will check the date you will see that this all happened during the Bush years, and who among us can truly be responsible for our actions under such a stressful time?

Edited by rattsass

The "victim" sounds pretty convincing with her actions in the report, especially the part about not wanting a criminal case but rather a civil case. Can you say $$$$.

Probably just like his former boss, we should wait until all the facts are out. Since Al is a lib, I am sure we need to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I couldn't care less about Gore. But lying about global warming?

I'd put down those Glenn Beck books and try a short, concise article from NASA scientists. :wacko:

Absolutely correct. Government scientists were wrong when they warned of global cooling in the 70's, but this time they have it right. I have just noticed in the last few months the temperature has risen a LOT where I live. Damn fools with their conspiracy theories.

Edited by rattsass

This story was broken by the hard-hitting paragon of journalistic integrity.

the National Inquirer. :wacko:

It was sharing a headline with aliens abducting a guy names rattsass and new information about Brad Pitt cheating on Angelina Jolie with the Queen of England.

I am SHOCKED we havent hear more about this story!

This story was broken by the hard-hitting paragon of journalistic integrity.

the National Inquirer. :tup:

It was sharing a headline with aliens abducting a guy names rattsass and new information about Brad Pitt cheating on Angelina Jolie with the Queen of England.

I am SHOCKED we havent hear more about this story!

Pretty sure they broke the John Edwards thing also... and we all know how that one turned out to be about as false as they come. :wacko:

For the love of God, Al Gore, I'll believe that humans releasing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is the sole reason for the increase in temperature and not that it's just a natural cycle of the planet that the temperature increase releases more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere if you promise to let me go and not do that ever again!

For the love of God, Al Gore, I'll believe that humans releasing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is the sole reason for the increase in temperature and not that it's just a natural cycle of the planet that the temperature increase releases more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere if you promise to let me go and not do that ever again!

I got your temperature increase right here, Babe!

Pretty sure they broke the John Edwards thing also... and we all know how that one turned out to be about as false as they come. :wacko:

Um . . . was Gore charged with a crime here? Cause cheating on someone might be different that accusations of sexual assault.

And BTW, who really gives a fruck about Edwards being a scumbag in personal life? How many times do we have to go over this with politicans? Clinotn, Sanford, Graig, edwards, etc . . . ::tup:

Look here, the man single handedly invented the internet and then single handedly saved the planet (well, except for Bush's oil spill), well dammit he tried to save the friggin' planet anyway. I think if anybody deserves to play a little grab-ass it is him.

And besides, if you will check the date you will see that this all happened during the Bush years, and who among us can truly be responsible for our actions under such a stressful time?

for a guy who seems beyond convinced that there is an evil shadow government - you sure seem comfortable keeping politics as business as normal. So riddle me this - the boogiemen that you see - are they all on the left or is the problem bigger than that? If ever you had the desire to get people to honestly listen to your fears - you are shooting yourself in the foot by doing this.

If it is so important - would you say that 2-3 weeks is enough time to try to get people to see your point of view - or is it so important that maybe you should try to keep yourself as credible as you can for a bit longer? I mean - how long has this problem been in place? Thanks for your couple weeks of calling people blind sheep. If that method didn't work - this one is sure to.

Did you honestly think you could change people's point of view in a couple weeks with something so hard to prove? Is anything so important so easy? Clearly it is something that'll take a bit longer and if you aren't willing to put the time in, why bother. Perhaps the idea of a shadow government was hip for a couple weeks, but now its unimportant?

Edited by Duchess Jack