[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Homemade Xanex

SheikYerbuti

omg, you're soooo fookin' funny. Thank you. You're awesome and you rock too. Or wait, did you need validation from someone else?

I'm not the one that needs all posters, threads and message boards to conform and not "huwt his widdle sensibiwities..." Poor widdiw fing...

omg, you're soooo fookin' funny. Thank you. You're awesome and you rock too. Or wait, did you need validation from someone else?

I'm not the one that needs all posters, threads and message boards to conform and not "huwt his widdle sensibiwities..." Poor widdiw fing...

You two need some Xanax. This is the Internet, it's not his boy is trying to kiss your boy or you have to take a crap at a conference, or anything like that.

On topic, I am surprised how many people in my neighborhood have prescriptions for the stuff.

Remember what Sam Kinison said about crashing in a plane. You grab the nearest woman around and have sex with her.

It does get kind of awkward if the pilot manages to save the aircraft.

I have similar fears of flying. Last year when we flew to Maui, I had my doctor set me up with some Xanax. I had a few beers and started eating one every 20 minutes. It took 4 before I was pretty relaxed. It made the long flight much more enjoyable.

It was the first time I had tried Xanax.

wishing u safe travel, don't worry all will be fine. My doc gave me a prescription for ativan a few weeks ago, I've only taken one, man do they knock u out. If u were here in TX I'd share;)

I called Chargerz and he sent me birth control pills. It didn't help me flying, but at least I'm not gonna get knocked up.

i already told you, butt secks won't get you pregnant. when will you believe me?

Edited by montster

All travel sux... and airports are the worst. All the germs, the hassles of luggage, not to mention the screeners have now made it impossible to crotch some bud (fear not, FedEx still loves me). Ah, the good ol days when those little lids on your arm rest were ashtrays. I remember opening the ashtrays on board and finding chewed gum rolled in ashes, cig wrappers, etc...

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

All travel sux... and airports are the worst. All the germs, the hassles of luggage, not to mention the screeners have now made it impossible to crotch some bud (fear not, FedEx still loves me). Ah, the good ol days when those little lids on your arm rest were ashtrays. I remember opening the ashtrays on board and finding chewed gum rolled in ashes, cig wrappers, etc...

Your sense of nostalgia is a bit frightening.