[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iranian Mother to be Stoned

MikesVikes

I should note that I dated a "Persian" when I lived in Germany. She was beautiful. She smelled like sh*t but she really was hot. True, but completely irrelevant, story.

Those Persian rugs are beautiful.

او مانند بوی کثافت چرا که او کافر کثیف فاحشه که روح او را به گناه با داشتن جسارت با کافر آمریکایی است که رابطه جنسی با مقاربت جنسی کردن خوک ریخته بود

او مانند بوی کثافت چرا که او کافر کثیف فاحشه که روح او را به گناه با داشتن جسارت با کافر آمریکایی است که رابطه جنسی با مقاربت جنسی کردن خوک ریخته بود

He smells like dirt because she is a dirty whore who disbelieved his soul to sin by having the courage to American infidel with sex copulate pig shed was

He smells like dirt because she is a dirty whore who disbelieved his soul to sin by having the courage to American infidel with sex copulate pig shed was

I find the translations more hughmorous than the originals. :wacko:

Just another reason why Islamic law should not be used to govern a society. This is completely fubar. Women are continuously punished in Islamic society for the simple fact that they are women and that guys can't keep it in their pants. Women are blamed for the biological imperative to reproduce and are kept subservient and locked in a cage of clothing at all times simply because guys can't keep it in their pants. This is every bit a human rights violation but because someone says it's "religious" then it's OK to turn a blind eye to it.

This movie, The Stoning of Soraya M., gives a very good account of how a stoning in Iran can take place. Innocence and guilt have different meanings over here. The link I gave is the Netflix instant view link.

Holy crap that was tough to watch.

You ignorant infidels who have sex with pigs. You will not understand, even if God gave you your answer

And not sentenced to death, he was sentenced to death by stoning. 48 hours if he survives, he will be free, at which time he will be immersed, wound his tendency to over and over and raped. You infidel American simple

الهام الهی ما را چگونه به احقاق مورد به قبل از ما. ما این تصمیم را بر اساس چه چیزی اعتقاد داریم درست باشد. آمار و شواهد بی ربط!

من همچنین می خواهم که برای افزودن به "زخم تمایل خود را بارها و بارها" می سازد در حال حاضر صدای وحشتناک فکر بدتر در راه دقیق و نگران کننده :wacko::tup: .

من خیلی خوشحالم که ما به این نتیجه رسید که این افراد و اعتباری خود و وحشیانه حکومت دینی ، فرهنگ ایران باستان.

الهام الهی ما را چگونه به احقاق مورد به قبل از ما. ما این تصمیم را بر اساس چه چیزی اعتقاد داریم درست باشد. آمار و شواهد بی ربط!

من همچنین می خواهم که برای افزودن به "زخم تمایل خود را بارها و بارها" می سازد در حال حاضر صدای وحشتناک فکر بدتر در راه دقیق و نگران کننده :wacko::tup: .

من خیلی خوشحالم که ما به این نتیجه رسید که این افراد و اعتباری خود و وحشیانه حکومت دینی ، فرهنگ ایران باستان.

Oracle us how to adjudicate the case before us. Our decision based on what we believe to be true. Facts and evidence irrelevant!

I also add that the "wound repeatedly his desire" makes it sound terrible now worse in the way of careful thought and concern. :tup::lol:

I am very happy that we came to the conclusion that these individuals and their credit and brutal theocracy, Ancient Culture.

Am I right that these stoners aren't even the radical ones? These are just your everyday "normal" Muslims.

Is anyone still defending these animals that even the regular Muslims aren't sick crazy bass turds?

I knew the Iranians didn't have the stones to do it... You see, if Obama (and Bush for that matter) actually stood up to these limp wristed ferries we wouldn't have to have all of these UN sanctions and all of this hand wringing about them eventually getting nukes. I mean, christ, women's rights group sand Amnesty International just backed them in a corner over this whole stoning thing... What do you think would happen if Obama went over there and while meeting with Ahmadenijad simply grabbed him by his ear, bent him over his knee and spanked him while yelling "bad muslim, bad, bad, bad muslim. Now go over there and shut down your nuclear program." God, Obama needs to get a clue...

I knew the Iranians didn't have the stones to do it... You see, if Obama (and Bush for that matter) actually stood up to these limp wristed ferries we wouldn't have to have all of these UN sanctions and all of this hand wringing about them eventually getting nukes. I mean, christ, women's rights group sand Amnesty International just backed them in a corner over this whole stoning thing... What do you think would happen if Obama went over there and while meeting with Ahmadenijad simply grabbed him by his ear, bent him over his knee and spanked him while yelling "bad muslim, bad, bad, bad muslim. Now go over there and shut down your nuclear program." God, Obama needs to get a clue...

No...all we have to do is sit down and talk with these poor misunderstood mooslims. Diplomacy solves all issues. Ask Jimmy/Barack/Hussein/Obama/Carter...they will confirm this principle.