[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What food is guaranteed to make you fart?

muck

broccoli

onions

cheese

milk

bacon

grapes

cabbage

bananas

pork

green beans

turkey

oatmeal

strawberries

ice cream

clam chowder

corn

pumpkin seeds

okra

blackberries

most gravies

orange juice

pancakes

pineapple

pizza

carrots

hot dogs

Oreos

bean sprouts

rice

salmon

peanut butter

falafel

baked ziti

horseradish

breakfast sausage

bread

water

mustard

soy sauce

cantaloupe

soft shell crab

biscuits

bratwurst

cappicola

raisins

Brussels sprouts

rice noodles

wine

lettuce

shrimp

pinto beans

radishes

celery

apricot preserves

frozen waffles

chocolate

butter

ginger snaps

apples

Cool Whip

Sprite

mushrooms

tomatoes

gummy bears

chicken teriyaki

gum

coffee

honeydew melon

minestrone soup

rutebega

avocado

potatoes

codfish

parsley

yams

balogna

green peppers

hummus

scallops

walnuts

cinnamon

tea

raspberries

gin

lobster

cashews

bok choy

lemons

sesame seeds

parsnips

veal parmigiana

root beer

eggplant

meatloaf

tapioca pudding

Is that what you ate yesterday? Add spaghetti to the list and I would be deadly.

Sauerkraut, if not prepared correctly, turns the area 10 feet around me into a toxic wasteland.

I challenge anyone to eat a bowl of fiber one for breakfast and chase it with a fiber one bar for a mid mornng snack right before your 11 AM meeting

Yep. Just polished off my mid-morning Fiber One bar and I'm already working up a growler, complete with the pre-growler gas.

I don't know if there is any sure fire food that would make me fart - but heavier bread products give me violent hiccups.

and I mean violent.

I would not be able to remain in a theater or meeting or a class when I get them.

super loud and I sound like a frog

Navy bean soup rivals Split Pea neck and neck.

Classic! Two others to add to the "family" of gas seed in a bowl.

Senate Bean Soup (the bone seems to kick it up a notch in volume and duration)

Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans): This is the South of the Border variation (which is a no brainer considering the culinary genesis of this delightful and explosive concoction). Made with lots of ham AND bacon and all the goodies of other three (plus some, the wife holds the recipe close to the breast, errr, chest), this has the added component of chili chipotlé (roasted jalepeňo peppers).

Room clearin' good baby! :tup:

And yes MikesVikes, very proud, and my 8-year old boy is proudly starting to carry on the tradition! :wacko: (at the constant protestations of his mom and sisters :lol::tup: )

Classic! Two others to add to the "family" of gas seed in a bowl.

Senate Bean Soup (the bone seems to kick it up a notch in volume and duration)

Frijoles Charros (Mexican Cowboy Beans): This is the South of the Border variation (which is a no brainer considering the culinary genesis of this delightful and explosive concoction). Made with lots of ham AND bacon and all the goodies of other three (plus some, the wife holds the recipe close to the breast, errr, chest), this has the added component of chili chipotlé (roasted jalepeňo peppers).

Room clearin' good baby! :tup:

And yes MikesVikes, very proud, and my 8-year old boy is proudly starting to carry on the tradition! :wacko: (at the constant protestations of his mom and sisters :lol::tup: )

That's nothin'. My 8 year old can eat an apple and clear a room - and she's a girl! And she's been doing it for at least two years! And chili, God help us all when that child gets chili. It'll melt the paint off the walls.

That's nothin'. My 8 year old can eat an apple and clear a room - and she's a girl! And she's been doing it for at least two years! And chili, God help us all when that child gets chili. It'll melt the paint off the walls.

It's not the smell I mind baby, it's the burning in my eyes! :wacko: (George Carlin)

Kids like farts because farts are fun! Farts are sh!t without the mess! (George Carlin)

It's not the smell I mind baby, it's the burning in my eyes! :wacko: (George Carlin)

Kids like farts because farts are fun! Farts are sh!t without the mess! (George Carlin)

That's what I've always said - kids and dogs know farts are funny. So what's wrong with adult wimmens?