[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You -Vs- The Hells Angels

BiggieFries

That might just be the most bizarre "news" story I have ever read.

I was hoping it ended by them saying the bikers caught up to him and kicked his butt. You want to be a stupid loon that's your business, just don't drag a defenseless puppy into it.

That might just be the most bizarre "news" story I have ever read.

I was hoping it ended by them saying the bikers caught up to him and kicked his butt. You want to be a stupid loon that's your business, just don't drag a defenseless puppy into it.

How fast do bulldozers go ? Im surprised he was able to climb into a big bulldozer and get away. That puppy must have been a hell of a distraction

Edited by whomper

lol. Yeah the "made his escape on a bulldozer" had me thinking this wasn't really the BBC, but it appears legit. I guess they're animal lovers at heart and wanted to make sure the little guy was safe

:wacko:

Edited by BeeR

lol. Yeah the "made his escape on a bulldozer" had me thinking this wasn't really the BBC, but it appears legit. I guess they're animal lovers at heart and wanted to make sure the little guy was safe

:wacko:

I know it isnt a bulldozer but this story reminded me of

How fast do bulldozers go ? Im surprised he was able to climb into a big bulldozer and get away. That puppy must have been a hell of a distraction

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL! Maybe that chapter of Hell's Angels isn't quite up to snuff.

not sure which is more sinister--Hell's Angels or the Bandidos. I was terrified one early evening by the Bandidos driving home from college in central east TX...there was a huge group of them passing me on the shoulder, etc. They pulled into a small town with one red light...one dude pulled into the interesection blocking traffic so all his homies could drive thru. The History channel has some good documentaries on all these biker gangs:

http://www.history.com/shows/gangland

btw,sorry about that sweet puppy:(

not sure which is more sinister--Hell's Angels or the Bandidos. I was terrified one early evening by the Bandidos driving home from college in central east TX...there was a huge group of them passing me on the shoulder, etc. They pulled into a small town with one red light...one dude pulled into the interesection blocking traffic so all his homies could drive thru. The History channel has some good documentaries on all these biker gangs:

http://www.history.com/shows/gangland

btw,sorry about that sweet puppy:(

Wouldn't you just love to be a semi truck driver and just haul through the whole lot of them?