[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals v Cowboys

Zooty

Advertise at 8, which probably means between 8:15 - 8:30.

Does anyone other than dynasty people care about this much past the 1st Q, if that and what interests you the most FF wise? I'm kinda curious to see how the DAL RBs look and that's about it.

Except it seems like we may be lucky to see starters after a series or 2, in the HOF game.

Isn't that true of most pre-season games? That's why I can only watch for a few mins. I'll glance through the recaps later though.

WHOOOHOOOOO 1hr and 20 minutes away of the beginning of what will be a memorable 2010 season for the Cowboys.

I am so fired up. Hittin is once again here.

Just think of it guys. Every Sunday from here on out we have Football, along with some Thurs. Fri. and Saturdays. But for the next 5 Months there is NFL football every single Sunday.

Oh how I love this time of year.

5pm my time (Pacific) it will begin...............................

Go Cowboys..........

WHOOOHOOOOO 1hr and 20 minutes away of the beginning of what will be a memorable 2010 season for the Cowboys.

I am so fired up. Hittin is once again here.

Just think of it guys. Every Sunday from here on out we have Football, along with some Thurs. Fri. and Saturdays. But for the next 5 Months there is NFL football every single Sunday.

Oh how I love this time of year.

5pm my time (Pacific) it will begin...............................

Go Cowboys..........

Except Labor Day weekend. Final cuts are due that Saturday so all are Thursday games for the last week of preseason.

Bengals fan here. I'm excited to see how our WR's play and how our O-line pass protects. We have a much deeper set of receivers than we did last year. I don't see Chad, Palmer or Benson playing more than 1 series. We might see Owens a little longer since he's knew to the playbook. I want to se Rey Maualuga in the middle some. I see him taking over there before the season is over to get our best 3 LB's on the field (Rivers, Rey & Brandon Johnson).

Football is back, kinda.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Micheal Johnson looked pretty damn good at LB . . and putting his hand down on passing downs against a very good Cowboys o-line

No doubt, bpwallace. He's even a different Johnson than who I thought our backup at SLB was. I'd heard rumblings of the staff trying Michael at SLB, but I had no idea he'd made that kind of an impression. It looks like Maualuga will be moving into the middle sooner rather than later. He might be a good target late in IDP drafts, Maualuga that is.

As far as the passing game, it looked allot like last year. Palmer with limited time. Their were also a couple of throws that didn't have much on them. I'm still worried about this passing game. I'm not worried about TO. He still has IT.