[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New players on the rise

wakeboard886

Which players do you guys like after opening weekend?

I picked up from FA:

Brandon Jackson - Since Grant walked off as it looked like a leg/ankle injury, jackson seems the likely candidate to start next week against the bills

Brandon Lloyd - Had 5 catches for 117yds. Orton looked very impressive and I see him throwing to lloyd as his favorite receiver

Sam Bradford - he had an impressive first game, still to early to tell if he will pick things up and get better

Which players do you guys like after opening weekend?

I picked up from FA:

Brandon Jackson - Since Grant walked off as it looked like a leg/ankle injury, jackson seems the likely candidate to start next week against the bills

Brandon Lloyd - Had 5 catches for 117yds. Orton looked very impressive and I see him throwing to lloyd as his favorite receiver

Sam Bradford - he had an impressive first game, still to early to tell if he will pick things up and get better

Grant could have returned today. And Jackson isn't worth the pick up, as they would go full on RBBC with he and Kuhn. Jackson sucks sans the pass blocking.

Nate Washington isn't new but he caught a TD and looks like the one Titans receiver who's got the right combination of savvy and speed. Nate could be a Devery Henderson type with a nice handful of TDs this year. He'll never see a safety over the top, that's for sure-- they're too busy eyeing Chris Johnson to notice anything else.

Mark Clayton. If Bradford is going to throw the ball 50 times, somebody is going to end up wth some numbers. In week 1 at least, they had a Sooner connection. Darren McFadden. I know the Titans don't have tons of talent in their front-7, but McFadden looked pretty darn good in the handful of touches I saw.

Grant could have returned today. And Jackson isn't worth the pick up, as they would go full on RBBC with he and Kuhn. Jackson sucks sans the pass blocking.

i didnt see it but from what i hear there is absolutely no way he could have came back and played after a severe ankle sprain. i wouldnt expect him to play for several weeks

i didnt see it but from what i hear there is absolutely no way he could have came back and played after a severe ankle sprain. i wouldnt expect him to play for several weeks

Local (Phoenix, AZ) sports radio reported he's out 2-4 weeks. I don't know if it's confirmed or if it's just speculation..

Mark Clayton. If Bradford is going to throw the ball 50 times, somebody is going to end up wth some numbers. In week 1 at least, they had a Sooner connection. Darren McFadden. I know the Titans don't have tons of talent in their front-7, but McFadden looked pretty darn good in the handful of touches I saw.

+1 for Clayton.

yes sir

A Yahoo league with no waivers so you can pick up a player in the middle of his game and your leaguemates are all random people, most of whom will quit after week 2? I won about 6 of those leagues my first 2 years of playing FF. Even better are the leagues that autodraft after week 2 -- most owners don't bother to change the default preseason Yahoo rankings, which are crap to begin with. A few tweaks, like moving up the Arian Fosters and deleting the Beanie Wellses, and you can pretty much smash everyone to bits. Good times, until you begin to crave an actual challenge.

Please don't listen to the hate on Jackson from Pirates...

he will be a solid pick-up as long as Grant is out...he's a great start this week...

I didn't like him early either but he has improved year after year and could be decent. He catches the ball pretty well but if he fumbles may get pulled.