[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL vs CHI

Grits and Shins

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistakes mistakes and more mistakes. Give the Bears credit they played a great football game and Cutler played very well under heavy pressure. No time to panic. The Cowboys Offense is moving the ball but still making mistakes. They will get it together. I hate losing at home but the Bears are a solid D. The Cowboys D let us down this week. Two very unlucky picks for Romo. Otherwise he looked very solid. The line play was better but you can't beat a Bears team by making mistakes and not causing the Bears to make any.

Not hitting the panic button yet but I am worried about our kicker. Ironic, Cundiff hitting all his field goals as is Folk. Friggin Kickers.............

Moving into Must win territory on the road at Houston.

I thought Cutler was great today he barely made a mistake at all that I can remember even with some of his incompletions the ball was in the right spot and the reciever couldn't make the play or a defender made a good play.

The running game is bad and the offensive line should be flagged for oxygen theft they are atrocious

Mistakes mistakes and more mistakes. Give the Bears credit they played a great football game and Cutler played very well under heavy pressure. No time to panic. The Cowboys Offense is moving the ball but still making mistakes. They will get it together. I hate losing at home but the Bears are a solid D. The Cowboys D let us down this week. Two very unlucky picks for Romo. Otherwise he looked very solid. The line play was better but you can't beat a Bears team by making mistakes and not causing the Bears to make any.

Not hitting the panic button yet but I am worried about our kicker. Ironic, Cundiff hitting all his field goals as is Folk. Friggin Kickers.............

Moving into Must win territory on the road at Houston.

Who are you...Mickey Spagnola? :wacko:

The good news is that if we continue down this road we will rid ourselves of Wade and hopefully Garret. The bad news is we have to watch it. If JJ does fire Wade and promotes Garret we should collectively shoot ourselves as Cowboys fans. We need to throw the kings ransom at a proven good coach. I doubt Cowher comes here but maybe a Gruden. I suppose this team could go on some sort of a run this year but an undsiciplined team like this just wont go very far .