[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FRAT GUYS UNITE!

Infinity

Frats are for kids who aren't ready to be adults. Sorta like having your insurance paid til you're 26.

It's funny how wrong you are.

SigEps at Michigan State GPA 3.33, Average GPA on campus 2.9...

2nd highest of all the houses on campus. Beat out 2 honors frats and only lost to the other honor frat.

But I'll leave it at this with you, it's what the chapter president told me the day we received out bids.

It's impossible to understand from the outside, and impossible to explain from the inside.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

WTF are you talking about? I've seen coherent posts from you and driveby before so I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but let's be clear. You aren't going to change anyone's mind with your antics. You are simply trolling and blatantly showing how ignorant you are on a topic. Move on.

WTF are you talking about? I've seen coherent posts from you and driveby before so I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but let's be clear. You aren't going to change anyone's mind with your antics. You are simply trolling and blatantly showing how ignorant you are on a topic. Move on.

Link ?

Antics? Trolling? :wacko:

I'm simply relating personal experience and my opinion. I realize you frat guys have a lot invested in your "brothers" so I understand your zeal to defend your choice.

Ignorant on the topic? Maybe. But if that's the case I consider it a good thing.

I pledged Pi Kappa Alpha at Northeast Louisiana University. Tim McGraw was a NLU PIKE, and I got to hear him play on the back porch of the frat house three or four times, as he had just graduated. I was their prized pig when it came to drinking contests. Unfortunately I got kicked out when I was found drunk in bed with the fiance' of one of the alums at one of the alumni parties. It was good fun while it lasted.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I pledged Pi Kappa Alpha at Northeast Louisiana State University. Tim McGraw was a NLU PIKE, and I got to hear him play on the back porch of the frat house three or four times, as he had just graduated. I was their prized pig when it came to drinking contests. Unfortunately I got kicked out when I was found drunk in bed with the fiance' of one of the alums at one of the alumni parties. It was good fun while it lasted.

:wacko::tup::tup:

I realize you frat guys have a lot invested in your "brothers" so I understand your zeal to defend your choice.

Pledge season fees: $250

Frat dues: $500 (circa 1996)

Current billing to date over the years from Frat brothers companies: $5 million+

Friendship and loyalty you'll get for the rest of your life: priceless

So you are saying the problem was in the admissions process at your chapter? :wacko::tup:

Just kidding.

My problem was screwing the Pappa Smurf's fiance, Liesel. Let me tell you it was a great problem to have.

ETA: Pappa Smurf was the President either a year or two before I pledged.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

In my day, we'd never refer to it as a frat, it was a fraternity. I don;t recall all of the reasoning that was drilled into us, but essentially it was.. you wouldn;t call your country a cun! would you?

For me, it was a great decision. Made some lifelong friends, had some spectacular times and we still get together every so often, though now it is usually the annual pool party at my folks place when we go back over the summer, and everyone is there with wives and children in tow. Slightly different atmosphere than when we were in college.

WTF are you talking about? You are simply trolling and blatantly showing how ignorant you are on a topic. Move on.

You sure are defensive ginger... maybe you are caught up in this a little too much. If you're 19-20, I understand.

If you're an adult with this much passion in a 'fraternity'? :wacko:

In my day, we'd never refer to it as a frat, it was a fraternity. I don;t recall all of the reasoning that was drilled into us, but essentially it was.. you wouldn;t call your country a cun! would you?

Wow. I thought it was only our fraternity that said that. I was going to post the same exact thing. We never called it a frat and they used that exact same example you used above

Wow. I thought it was only our fraternity that said that. I was going to post the same exact thing. We never called it a frat and they used that exact same example you used above

I guess it is just these whipper snappers that have no respect for the traditions.

You sure are defensive ginger... maybe you are caught up in this a little too much. If you're 19-20, I understand.

If you're an adult with this much passion in a 'fraternity'? :tup:

You were just being annoying. :wacko: Act like a troll and you deserve to be treated like one. Doesn't have much to do with this subject in particular.

AWESOME!!!! Actually I find this quite hughmorous...

(CNN) -- In a YouTube video that went viral, chants encouraging rape are heard, allegedly being expressed by a fraternity's new recruits as they marched through Yale University last Wednesday.

The potential pledges of Delta Kappa Epsilon's Phi chapter are heard shouting rape-trivializing phrases such as "no means yes" and "yes means anal."

The phrases sparked discussion among members of the Yale community and beyond.

In a statement by the board of directors of Delta Kappa Epsilon, the international fraternity says it strongly condemns the actions of the Yale chapter and acknowledges that the sentiments expressed were, indeed, offensive.

On Friday, approximately 150 students, hailing mostly from The Yale Women's Center and Delta Kappa Epsilon, met and discussed the incident. Mary Miller, dean of Yale College, issued a statement saying the university hopes such discussions will lead to mutual respect.

Miller would not say if disciplinary actions would be taken by the university, saying "any and all disciplinary processes are confidential at Yale."

Requests for further comment from members of Delta Kappa Epsilon's Yale chapter went unanswered. Representatives from The Yale Women's Center declined to comment.

Edited by SEC=UGA