[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

murder

SLAYER

Would you?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. committ murder

• Yes
    • No
    • I would let Puddy do the killing

So, what your saying, using very poor english, is that all those involved in the crusades, inquisition, bombing abortion clinics, spewing hate toward jews, disparaging muslims and protesting military funerals in the name of christianity are kooks? I can agree with that.

One question, since we're giving these guys a pass as not being true christians, why can't true christians do the same for the 94 percent of Muslims who don't subscribe to the philosophy of the radical Islamists?

WWJD?

What does Paul have to say about it?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what your saying, using very poor english, is that all those involved in the crusades, inquisition, bombing abortion clinics, spewing hate toward jews, disparaging muslims and protesting military funerals in the name of christianity are kooks? I can agree with that.

One question, since we're giving these guys a pass as not being true christians, why can't true christians do the same for the 94 percent of Muslims who don't subscribe to the philosophy of the radical Islamists?

Link to your 94% number? Aside from that, the Muslim s have never come out in force to condemn the suicide terroists... and silence means consent. Keep sleeping. That is exactly what they want us to do. They see it as our weakness, and they are right.

I would kill someone if they molested or murdered either of my kids....but I would do it quickly and without planning so I could plead temporary insanity

Put bluntly, "temporary insanity" does not exist and would not be a successful defense. Fortunately, it is extremely difficult to be found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Put bluntly, "temporary insanity" does not exist and would not be a successful defense. Fortunately, it is extremely difficult to be found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Find me a jury willing to send a man to prison for killing the bastard that raped his wife or daughter within a few hours of the crime.

Link to your 94% number? Aside from that, the Muslim s have never come out in force to condemn the suicide terroists... and silence means consent. Keep sleeping. That is exactly what they want us to do. They see it as our weakness, and they are right.

I believe that people who believe in and follow the thinking of your post is our weakness....

when you suicide bomb kill someone, it is an act of desperation and two wrongs don't make a right....an act of desperation is a sign that you know you have an uphill battle and want to send a message....

fear is our only enemy....as it is theirs as well...

Find me a jury willing to send a man to prison for killing the bastard that raped his wife or daughter within a few hours of the crime.

I'm not saying what jury would or would not do, but it would not be because of 'temporary insanity.' I am relatively certain you do not understand the legal definition of sanity/insanity (and to be clear--sane and insane are now legal terms and not psychological terms). "Ungovernable rage" cannot form the basis of an insanity defense. Neither can voluntary intoxication.

edit: From the Florida Statutes (and you may be interested in knowing that some states do not have insanity as a defense.)

775.027 Insanity defense.--

(1) AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSE.--All persons are presumed to be sane. It is an affirmative defense to a criminal prosecution that, at the time of the commission of the acts constituting the offense, the defendant was insane. Insanity is established when:

(a) The defendant had a mental infirmity, disease, or defect; and

(:wacko: Because of this condition, the defendant:

1. Did not know what he or she was doing or its consequences; or

2. Although the defendant knew what he or she was doing and its consequences, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was wrong.

Mental infirmity, disease, or defect does not constitute a defense of insanity except as provided in this subsection.

(2) BURDEN OF PROOF.--The defendant has the burden of proving the defense of insanity by clear and convincing evidence.

Being really mad, or hurt, or "out of your mind" because someone killed your family a few hours ago is not a mental infirmity, disease, or defect. There is no DSM-IV diagnosis that a psychologist could assert in that particular situation. Moreover, there is a difference between not knowing if something is right/wrong or not knowing the consequences of ones actions versus not caring about right/wrong or the consequences.

Edited by untateve

I'm not saying what jury would or would not do, but it would not be because of 'temporary insanity.' I am relatively certain you do not understand the legal definition of sanity/insanity (and to be clear--sane and insane are now legal terms and not psychological terms). "Ungovernable rage" cannot form the basis of an insanity defense. Neither can voluntary intoxication.

edit: From the Florida Statutes (and you may be interested in knowing that some states do not have insanity as a defense.)

2. Although the defendant knew what he or she was doing and its consequences, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was wrong...

Being really mad, or hurt, or "out of your mind" because someone killed your family a few hours ago is not a mental infirmity, disease, or defect. There is no DSM-IV diagnosis that a psychologist could assert in that particular situation. Moreover, there is a difference between not knowing if something is right/wrong or not knowing the consequences of ones actions versus not caring about right/wrong or the consequences.

what if someone doesn't think it is wrong to kill somebody if that person has raped or murdered a family member?

what if someone doesn't think it is wrong to kill somebody if that person has raped or murdered a family member?

Ignorance of the law...

And the mental illness a psychologist would diagnose is?

I have hardly heard a whisper out of Christians condemning what I outlined earlier, especially with respect to the muslim bashing and abortion clinic thing, but know that a huge percentage probably do not subscribe to those thoughts or actions. I know a number of Muslims, from many different Islamic nations, who reside in their native countries and we talk about how the population in general feels about the atrocities commited by the radical segment of the population and can honestly assert that the percentage I gave is accurate.

Since silence is consent, I guess that by no christian groups decrying the defacing of the mosqie in SC means that all christians are anti islam or similarly the lack of outrage by christian leaders over Eric Rudolph's actions indicates that christians condone blowing up abortion clinics and killing doctors who perform abortion procedures.

Believe me, if a majority of muslims or christians, or even a high percentage, condoned the terrorist acts outlined above there would be many tens of thousands more dead people in the US. As people have stated, these radicals are not afraid to die and if a large percentage were radical there would be many more occurences of terrorism wrought by the muslim populace.

You guys keep pushing this anti islam agenda an I assure you that you will radicalize more of the population and it will be to all of our detriment.

I believe that people who believe in and follow the thinking of your post is our weakness....

when you suicide bomb kill someone, it is an act of desperation and two wrongs don't make a right....an act of desperation is a sign that you know you have an uphill battle and want to send a message....

fear is our only enemy....as it is theirs as well...

Tell that to the families of all the people I know that lost loved ones on 9-11. It wasn't fear that killed them.

Tell that to the families of all the people I know that lost loved ones on 9-11. It wasn't fear that killed them.

Under this logic, the British should the iradicate all the Irish and invade other countries where any segment of the population has sent money to or harbored any person with connections to the IRA because of the terrorist activities carried out by this group? Better yet, we should assume that all catholics are as muderous and intolerant as the Irish and ostracize them. Dirtu, mangy, freaking Micks... Murderous backward, cowards, the whole lot of them.

how about our soldiers that went over there and retaliated on thousands of innocent people over there as well....

all middle east people are terrorists or potential terrorists so we just kill people to get even?....

again - two wrongs don't make a right....we have the power to stop this, but we fuel it calling it the "war on terror" when we're just as much the terrorist that they are at times...

we attacked a country based on what a terrorist group did....backed by zero facts....

Under this logic, the British should the iradicate all the Irish and invade other countries where any segment of the population has sent money to or harbored any person with connections to the IRA because of the terrorist activities carried out by this group? Better yet, we should assume that all catholics are as muderous and intolerant as the Irish and ostracize them. Dirtu, mangy, freaking Micks... Murderous backward, cowards, the whole lot of them.

Um... no mention of the self proclaimed ENGLISH Orangemen who assasinated Irsh school children at bus stops in Belfast? How they jailed innocent people without a trial for decades? How the English didn't allow irish to hold civil service jobs or even vote as recently as 60 years ago? How they made endentured slaves of the Irish? And then you throw every Irish into that mix, and rail about me and all Irish, just the same thing that has yer stinky drawers all bunged up about Muslims? Different topic, and one you have complete and total ignorance of, typical redneck IQ.

What logic? You quoted one sentence of mine and jumped to the conclussion I want all Muslims killed? I hope you are chit faced drunk, or you are the most ignorant slobbering idiot I have even come across. Are you inbred too? Or a down syndrome victim? Right now I picture you as the grown up toothless version of the kid in Deliverance. That might even be a compliment. I doubt you are that good looking OR that coherent.

All I want from the muslims is an across the board condemnation of terrorism, stop recruiting terrorists and for them to stop funding the extremists. You think I want to drop nukes on them. LOL.... enough time wasted on the mindless drivel you spew.

Did some guy named MacSomething rape yer kid or what? Maybe he was a Scott. Maybe you are just f'n nuts.

Um... no mention of the self proclaimed ENGLISH Orangemen who assasinated Irsh school children at bus stops in Belfast? How they jailed innocent people without a trial for decades? How the English didn't allow irish to hold civil service jobs or even vote as recently as 60 years ago? How they made endentured slaves of the Irish? And then you throw every Irish into that mix, and rail about me and all Irish, just the same thing that has yer stinky drawers all bunged up about Muslims? Different topic, and one you have complete and total ignorance of, typical redneck IQ.

What logic? You quoted one sentence of mine and jumped to the conclussion I want all Muslims killed? I hope you are chit faced drunk, or you are the most ignorant slobbering idiot I have even come across. Are you inbred too? Or a down syndrome victim? Right now I picture you as the grown up toothless version of the kid in Deliverance. That might even be a compliment. I doubt you are that good looking OR that coherent.

All I want from the muslims is an across the board condemnation of terrorism, stop recruiting terrorists and for them to stop funding the extremists. You think I want to drop nukes on them. LOL.... enough time wasted on the mindless drivel you spew.

Did some guy named MacSomething rape yer kid or what? Maybe he was a Scott. Maybe you are just f'n nuts.

Reread your post and then consider what has occured in Iraq and Afghanistan. You should uinderstand now why some of these people do what they do. I got this much vitriol out of you simply by using a few slurs with regard to people of your heritage, imagine how mad you would be if this were your neighbors beimg bombed and killed by a foreign power.

I'm sober may be what you say, but illicited the response I wanted and got you to feel an element of their rage.

I win.