[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the one hand, I think Childress has something of a point with regards to Moss. Unfortunately, it will be lost in the remainder of the idiocy that is Childress.

Moss cannot be controlled, but merely contained. No way Childress is the guy who can manage that along with the train wreck that is Favre.

Childress can't keep track of which sock he puts the challenge flag in. I think you're severely over-estimating Childress' brain capacity.

Steve, you know I like you and respect your FF insight, but this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever posted here. If Chilly did what he did, it has nothing to do with balls, it's a sheer lack of brains. He didn't have the authority to cut Moss but did it without telling management? Seriously? He should be fired for that alone. Balls? Give me a freaking break, he's an absolute disgrace and disaster and the biggest HC'ing moran the league has seen in years, decades, maybe ever. He makes Mike Tice look like Vince Lombardi.

Stupid is as stupid does, for sure...but i still think that took balls to do...could be that he feels like he will be fired and said F' it (i doubt that) but still it took balls, imo...and you know you are going to far if you have to use Tice in your argument :wacko:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidney Rice - WR - Minnesota Vikings Posted 11/1/10 9:07pm et

The Minnesota Vikings plan to activate WR Sidney Rice (hip) off of the PUP by the Nov. 9 deadline, reports ESPN. Rice, however, is still at least a couple of weeks away from being able to play.

Huddle Up: This is worth noting, especially with the release of Moss today. While he is certainly at least a couple weeks from playing, it is time to start thinking about activating him for owners who have him stashed on IR. It is entirely possible that he may be still on a waiver wire somewhere, and if he's on yours, it would be a good time to grab him before the talk gets to be too loud and everyone is after him.

Steve, you know I like you and respect your FF insight, but this is probably the dumbest thing you've ever posted here. If Chilly did what he did, it has nothing to do with balls, it's a sheer lack of brains. He didn't have the authority to cut Moss but did it without telling management? Seriously? He should be fired for that alone. Balls? Give me a freaking break, he's an absolute disgrace and disaster and the biggest HC'ing moran the league has seen in years, decades, maybe ever. He makes Mike Tice look like Vince Lombardi.

:wacko: <--Clicky

So would it be possible for Childress to be the one to get the axe tomorrow and Moss stay with the team?

Only if ownership wants to move from the traditional hierarchical management model to an anarcho-syndicalist commune.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

:tup:

What a noob to loserdom you are.

Every Lions fan has one of these. For me, its the New England Patriots.

:wacko: That was a dig to BB since he likes GB and the Broncos. I will go down with my ship :tup:

Plus they might have to give that 3rd round pick back.

Why?

Goodell isn't concerned with shenanigans like this, otherwise he would have taken a SERIOUS look at Brett Favre retiring to get out of his Jets obligation and then un-retiring to play with Minnesota last year.

Yes. No. Perhaps. I'll have to ask the commune.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.