[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what they should do:

Fire Childress.

Let TJax start the rest of the season just to confirm that he's not your future QB.

Hire Gruden or Cowher in the offseason.

Go and find a QB somewhere, NOT DONOVAN MCNABB.

With Childress gone, you give TJax a shot the rest of the way, which he'll fail at, but you have nothing to lose as the season is done. Get a good head coach and bring in a good QB, and you may have a chance to make a run before the rest of your existing talent gets too old within the next 2 years.

Nod - quickly moving towards top 12 draft pick in QB rich class

Brett Favre is NOT going to like being the #2 Viking story this week.

Um, he's the #4 story in Minny this week:

1. Randy

2. Brett's chin

3. Brett's pen!s

4. Brett Favre

Um, he's the #4 story in Minny this week:

1. Randy

2. Brett's chin

3. Brett's pen!s

4. Brett Favre

Ill take what does madden want to sploog on for a 1000 alex

:tup: This just mirrors the Boys fans wishes in all of our "team is a trainwreck" threads. Minny and Boys fans should just go out and get hammered together . Hugh one is surprisingly easy after 2-3 wine coolers :wacko:

Uh, it's white wine spritzers, not wine coolers.

Here's what they should do:

Fire Childress.

Let TJax start the rest of the season just to confirm that he's not your future QB.

Hire Gruden or Cowher in the offseason.

Go and find a QB somewhere, NOT DONOVAN MCNABB.

With Childress gone, you give TJax a shot the rest of the way, which he'll fail at, but you have nothing to lose as the season is done. Get a good head coach and bring in a good QB, and you may have a chance to make a run before the rest of your existing talent gets too old within the next 2 years.

Gruden will have 6 of them on the roster before he even sits in his new office chair.

Something tells me that we will never see a #84 MOSS jersey hanging on the rafters here in Minnesota. Something tells me that Brad Childress won't see his name up there either.

Don't kid yourself....Chilly will be hung in those rafters....and burned in effigy.

KO'd

Randy Moss is a de facto free agent at this point.

Based on his behavior, it's pretty clear that he will only step into a role which he wants to. All this talk about teams claiming him makes no sense to me because he plays on his terms only. If Moss decides he wants to play for a certain team, that's where he'll wind up. Or he just wont play at all. Watch and see.

Edited by ced1001

Randy Moss is a de facto free agent at this point.

Based on his behavior, it's pretty clear that he will only step into a role which he wants to. All this talk about teams claiming him makes no sense to me because he plays on his terms only. If Moss decides he wants to play for a certain team, that's where hill wind up. Or he just wont play at all. Watch and see.

or he'll be claimed by a team (i.e., the Jets) in a strict effort to block him from going back to NE. would they pay $3mm just to get that block in place though? I think they'd be nuts if so.

Randy is a shell of his former self, and is an average receiver at this point. Somebody mentioned it back on page 2 or three, but the pass in the fourth quarter where they called defensive PI was still a VERY catchable ball. Randy just watched it hit the goal line. He is done. D O N E

Based on his behavior, it's pretty clear that he will only step into a role which he wants to. All this talk about teams claiming him makes no sense to me because he plays on his terms only. If Moss decides he wants to play for a certain team, that's where he'll wind up. Or he just wont play at all. Watch and see.

I think this is true. Hopefully he won't decide he wants to play for the Bolts. What a head case!!! :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if he passed through waivers. What owner is going to feel comfortable picking up that salary on a guy with that kind of attitude and work ethic problem. The Vikings were the only team that made sense when NE offloaded Moss originally... Are there any other teams contending that are seemingly one playmaking WR away from a SB run?

I used to be a Moss supporter, but he is a P.O.S. From what Paul Allen (KFAN Radio) was just saying on the Fan, Moss basically quit on the team yesterday. He was also not putting effort in at practices etc...his sources from inside said that Moss getting cut is the best thing that happened to this team this year.