[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss waived

BearBroncos

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone want this guy at this point??? Hes a quiter and a cry baby. He quit in Oakland. He pouted his way out of NE and was becoming pretty much non-factor on the field while doing it and now he has quit on Minnesota. People want to talk about T.O. being a team cancer but at least he plays his butt off on the field no matter what his situation is. The same cant be said for this guy.

+ 1 Million.

I think people here are WAY overvaluing Moss at this point. Nobody in their right mind would/should be interested in him unless they have a significant need at WR AND are in playoff contention. Most playoff contenders are sitting pretty decent at WR... no need to bring in a guy who has proven, time and time again, to be a team cancer, unless you're REALLY hurting at WR. Even then, he's not worth the drama, most likely. The Vikings were in that postion a few weeks ago (desperate for a WR, and thinking the playoffs were within their grasp). I don't see anybody else in that spot, currently.

Sure, somebody will take a chance, more than likely... I just don't think it's in their best interest to do so. He's a bum, who quits any time things aren't going his way. Not the kind of guy you want to rely on, when you can't afford to lose, or afford to have players giving a half-assed effort. The Vikings were too desperate/naive to realize that, which isn't exactly surprising, considering the desperate moves they've made over the past few years. This team is a complete circus. Maybe they'll sign Brock Lesnar next. :wacko:

You think Chilly will put a claim in for him? I mean the Vikes are thin at WR now :wacko:

Never underestimate the stupidity that is Brad Childress. Maybe he thought Moss was worth a 2nd round pick instead of a 3rd, so he waived Moss so he could offer the correct draft pick this time around. Reminiscent of the way he drafted Tarvaris Jackson. Brilliant!

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Did his press conference remind anyone else of the TO "That's my quarterback, man" presser when he looked so unstable and mentally ill? I hope people are watching Randy him right now. Seriously.

Please don't go to Miami or Det. You will ruin my Megatron and Marshall.

Hoping Denver is the spot. It would be with an ex head coach that runs things like NE and his mentor.

NOOOOO..... We've had (have) our own history with cry babies. Plus, we have Thomas, Lloyd, Decker and Royal and don't need another receiver.... You hear ME.... WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER RECEIVER :wacko:

Did his press conference remind anyone else of the TO "That's my quarterback, man" presser when he looked so unstable and mentally ill? I hope people are watching Randy him right now. Seriously.

Dude, Randy is watching Randy just like Randy will ask Randy the questions...I can't wait to get home to see that Randy has a presser scheduled during the World Series that will be carried by ESPN.

1st Question from Randy Moss: Randy, why did you say what you did last nite?

Randy Moss: I say what I say when I want to say it. Next Question

2nd Question from Randy Moss: What do you think of Brad Childress

Randy Moss: He sure ain't no Bill Bellichick but I thought he had to have some good sh1t to smoke after seeing him coach. Man was I wrong, dude doesn't have any good sh1t to smoke...He's just a dumas$

blah blah blah..

Please don't go to Miami or Det. You will ruin my Megatron and Marshall.

Hoping Denver is the spot. It would be with an ex head coach that runs things like NE and his mentor.

I don't think the Lions are going after Moss. From Schwartz's press conference, he said, "This isn't fantasy football." The Lions have good team chemistry right now. As much as I would like to see Moss come in and replace Bryant Johnson, I don't think it's going to happen.

Anyone know the time frame for the waiver process?

Waiver deadline is tomorrow at 4 p.m. eastern. We'll know then if someone put in a claim.

Anyone know the time frame for the waiver process?

24 hour waiver window....should know if anyone claims him by noon Tuesday. If anyone signs him off waivers they pay the salary but if he passes waivers the Vikes pay his salary and whoever signs him gets him for free basically.

KO'd

Anyone think Randy Moss played his last game PERIOD. Watch the press conference -- do you think he even wants to play anymore? This guy has mentally checked OUT.

I think THIS is possible. IF he clears waivers and gets paid for the rest of the year by the Vikings, he may just pull a Ricky and dissappear to go smoke Josh Gordon and get his head together.