[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benched Bowe..

chinatown dragons

one word.....Uggggggh

30 pts in my league from him on bench...

I didn't see the game so I don't know who Bowe got his TD's against or even who most of his receptions came against but I do know this, prior to today Bowe had ZERO TD catches against Champ for his entire NFL career.

I didn't see the game so I don't know who Bowe got his TD's against or even who most of his receptions came against but I do know this, prior to today Bowe had ZERO TD catches against Champ for his entire NFL career.

Champ was on him the whole day, but this game just didn't mean a heck of a lot. By the time Bowe starting racking up his catches the Broncos were up 21-0.

Champ was on him the whole day, but this game just didn't mean a heck of a lot. By the time Bowe starting racking up his catches the Broncos were up 21-0.

from the number of tackles that Champ racked up I am gonna guess Champ gave him plenty of room to work underneath too.

No one can be blamed for benching Bowe for a better matchup this weekend. No one expected the Broncos to jump out to such a huge lead, taking the running game away from the Chiefs and forcing them to throw. I would bet we won't see another 450+ yard passing game from Cassell in his career, nor will we see him chuck the ball 50+ times again this year. It was just a freak set of circumstances that led to his and Bowe's big stats. Note also that most of Bowe's catches and his 2 TDs were in garbage time, with the Broncos defense not exactly putting in their best effort with the game so out of hand. I'd have benched him in favor of MSW or Steve Johnson this week too(thank God I have CJ, White and Lloyd and don't have to think much about who to start at WR every week...). :wacko:

Edited by Tripleshot

No one can be blamed for benching Bowe for a better matchup this weekend.

Bowe has put up 10+ points in every game but one since week two on. I think he's mutated into his potential. So much so that he better be on Revis Island before you bench him. The guy is good. In 07 and 08 he looked extremely promising. After a dreadful 2009 he looks like he's back to the 2009 Bowe... Except for... Better numbers and stuff.

Started Best and Steve Johnson and benched Hillis, Blount and Bowe.

Pure genius.

Thankfully Orton, Chris Johnson and Calvin Johnson came through for the win.

I went up against Bowe, Roddy White, and Orton this week in one league. :wacko:

Thanks to all the "expert" ratings I read this week, I benched Bowe (in favour of BMarshall), Holmes (in favour of Mike Williams TB), Orton (in favour of Joe Flacco) and Moreno (in favour of Ray Rice).

These four players have outscored my starting lineup by 20 pts. I now need 22 pts from Cooley and Akers to win. Otherwise my currently first-place team will lose to the team currently in last place.

Oh, and I also picked up TB DST to fill in for NO on bye since they were such a "great" play this week.

I hate me.

Edited by fantasyfemme

one word.....Uggggggh

30 pts in my league from him on bench...

same here. Sat him because of Bailey and I figured TEN would at least toss a few Moss' way. D'oh!! Luckily I have a 20 pt lead with Philly defense tonight and my opponent has DJax...gonna be a tight one.

I read a lot stuff on Bowe, too. Fabiano's start em/sit em, his Broncos history, etc.

It came down to Gaffney or Bowe, and i literally switched them like 4 times Sunday morning. But I finally told myself to stop overthinking it and just stick with Bowe because he's been on such a streak. I also figured I'd be way more upset if Bowe had a big day on my bench; Gaffney, not so much.

Hope Bowe keeps it up Arizona!