[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SF 49ers & AZ game tonight

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Gore is still on the sideline though if SF score again they'll have no incentive to put him back in. 38 yards is all I need. :wacko:

I only need more 8 yds lol. I want to cry. Bowe blows up (again) and I will still not get a win.

Edited by Steelhead

Ugh, I opted for Hightower over Wells ( I have both).

I forgot Anderson doesn't know how to throw short. I need a modestly decent night from Tower, but not gonna get it I feel. While Wells would have done it for me, likely.

Luckily, I'm in first place despite never playing the correct back between this two.

I've been unable to watch the game tonight. Does anyone know if the injury to Gore is serious? I sure hope not. The guy I'm playing next week has already picked up Westbrook. Probably trying to screw me if Gore is out any significant time. :wacko:

Why can you pick people up while the game is still going on?

I only need more 8 yds lol. I want to cry. Bowe blows up (again) and I will still not get a win.

Anyone else already wrap up this week's win and it wouldn't matter because you already iced your division crown anyway :wacko: This would be a great game to watch if I gave a flip about either team, no FF pressure.

Did I just hear Jaws correctly?

He said and I quote, "Fitzgerald may not be one of the most gifted athleticly"....

Jaws has gone from being one of the best analysts to one of the worst; total buffoon. I guess ESPNitus effects everyone sooner or later.

Jaws has gone from being one of the best analysts to one of the worst; total buffoon. I guess ESPNitus effects everyone sooner or later.

This is sadly true. What happened to this guy? He's been borderline unwatchable for at least the last month. He's almost NFL Thursday night crew bad.

Why can you pick people up while the game is still going on?

That is just how the rules are in my league. I know a lot of people hate those kind of leagues but that's the way we've done it for years. Me nor anyone in our league has ever had a problem with it.

Edited by efranklin