[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good luck Miami!

Hugh 0ne

Yeah, they won how many Super Bowls again?

Okay...but is that something you would hang on the collar of the OC?

How many OCs have won SBs in the last 10 years? And how many times did people think "Wow, that OC really won that championship!" :wacko:

Maybe the combination of Sparano and Chilly is not a SB winning one...but you could have Vince Lombardi coaching, Bill Wash as the OC and Buddy Ryans as the DC, and with Chad Henne playing QB the bowl probably isn't happening for you.

I don't have an issue with a team hiring Chilly as an OC. He'll do fine.

Okay...but is that something you would hang on the collar of the OC?

How many OCs have won SBs in the last 10 years? And how many times did people think "Wow, that OC really won that championship!" :wacko:

Maybe the combination of Sparano and Chilly is not a SB winning one...but you could have Vince Lombardi coaching, Bill Wash as the OC and Buddy Ryans as the DC, and with Chad Henne playing QB the bowl probably isn't happening for you.

I don't have an issue with a team hiring Chilly as an OC. He'll do fine.

+1

Childress did a phenomenal job as the OC in Philly...not sure why it would be funny for him to return to doing something in which he excelled :tup:

+1

Childress did a phenomenal job as the OC in Philly...not sure why it would be funny for him to return to doing something in which he excelled :wacko:

Well, then the Minnesota water made him dumber. He was a babbling, bumbling buffoon as a HC, I don't know how that translates into being good at anything managerial. Maybe your standards in Philly are a little lower then everywhere else? :tup:

Well, then the Minnesota water made him dumber. He was a babbling, bumbling buffoon as a HC, I don't know how that translates into being good at anything managerial. Maybe your standards in Philly are a little lower then everywhere else? :wacko:

It is not unusal at all for someone to do well in a Coordinator position but not so well in the HC position.

I completely agree that as a HC he was bad. But he has had much success as an OC.

Your position on this is biased I believe.

Concerning Chilly, btw: I just read this and am wondering if he even takes a job this year. He is owed $3million each over the next 2 years and any job he would take would be deducted from that amount. So, he'd be working for peanuts pretty much. If he goes to Miami, it should be to tan that body, visit hair for men and come back in a pair of shades. People would think he is Bobby Valentine and give him a job in 2 years.

It is not unusal at all for someone to do well in a Coordinator position but not so well in the HC position.

I completely agree that as a HC he was bad. But he has had much success as an OC.

I agree, we' ve seen several HC's fail miserably but succeed as coordinators and at other coaching positions. However, most of them had a brain, Childress does not.

Your position on this is biased I believe.

Really? Ya think? How observant of you. :wacko:

Well, then the Minnesota water made him dumber. He was a babbling, bumbling buffoon as a HC, I don't know how that translates into being good at anything managerial. Maybe your standards in Philly are a little lower then everywhere else? :tup:

:lol:

maybe 4 NFC Championships in 9 years is under-achieving :wacko:

You are right though, he was a bafoon as a HC...some people aren't born to be HC, though, as thats OK.

Ok. For the 3rd friggin time he did not call plays in Philly. He brought Reid coffee and donuts.

Hellooo? Hellooo? Is this thing on? :wacko: