[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who do you want to win the SB?

rocknrobn26

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its gotta be Packers. A-Rod will be vindicated. I mean, Big Ben would be just as vindicated after the terrible off-season, but if he is even close to guilty for all the accusations, you can't feel good about him winning a SB.

with all that crap aside, Rodgers and the packers deserve it. they've been completely under-manned all season. count the injuries/losses:

RB Ryan Grant

TE Jermichael Finley

S Atari Bigby

S Morgan Burnett

LB Brandon Chillar

LB Nick Barnett

DE Johnny Jolly

who else am I missing? like seriously, this team deserves to win. I mean if they can even improve further with upgrades and stay even remotely healthy, how are they not in the running for the next 5-6 super bowls?

I say Green Bay takes the cake, 31-27. It's gonna be a classic.

If you're not a Steelers fan and not a fan of an NFC North team (other than the Packers), how can you not want to see the Packers win??

I think it's going to be just like a few years ago when the Giants played the Patriots. Those who weren't a fan of the Patriots (or another NFC East team) a large majority of people were pulling for the Giants.

Always been an NFC guy. Packers....

Whichever team I bet on.

Packers. I think it would be a fitting end to the Brett Favre era.

I have family up north who are Steeler fans but I told them I have a hard time rooting for the team that has been there (and won) so many times already. Of course then again, GB has technically won more World Championships than anyone with 12 ('29-'31, '36, '39, '44, '61-'62, '65-'67, '96).

My wife is a Steeler fan but I hate the Steelers, no matter how much I try not to. I have many friends who are Steeler fans but the Steelers have broken my heart too many times. The only team I like less than the Steelers are the Pats. Go Pack. I hope they beat the Steelers by 50.

Edited by Trojanmojo

If you're not a Steelers fan and not a fan of an NFC North team (other than the Packers), how can you not want to see the Packers win??

This Bears fan is rooting for the Packers because then we can at least say we were defeated by the eventual champs, plus it's good for our division, plus I have had all I can take of the Steelers eternal good luck.

Its gotta be Packers. A-Rod will be vindicated. I mean, Big Ben would be just as vindicated after the terrible off-season, but if he is even close to guilty for all the accusations, you can't feel good about him winning a SB.

with all that crap aside, Rodgers and the packers deserve it. they've been completely under-manned all season. count the injuries/losses:

RB Ryan Grant

TE Jermichael Finley

S Atari Bigby

S Morgan Burnett

LB Brandon Chillar

LB Nick Barnett

DE Johnny Jolly

who else am I missing? like seriously, this team deserves to win. I mean if they can even improve further with upgrades and stay even remotely healthy, how are they not in the running for the next 5-6 super bowls?

I say Green Bay takes the cake, 31-27. It's gonna be a classic.

Brad Jones- Starter at OLB

Mike Neal- Rotational starter at DE

Mike Tauscher- Starter at RT

Brady Poppinga- Starter at OLB after Jones got hurt

those are just the guys on season ending IR, not counting in-season injuries to guys that missed games like Aaron Rodgers . .

Edited by bpwallace49

Let me preface by saying I've been a Packers fan for 25+ years. So obviously I want the Packers to win. I live 20 miles from where the Steelers kicker comes from. Here's my problem. Every freakin' person from this area is now a Steelers' fan. The bandwagon was full yesterday. Every time I open Facebook there's another clown who has never watched an NFL game chirping, talking smack, and posting idiotic videos. Any real football fan knows that kickers aren't real football players. It's going to be a long two weeks! :wacko:

Let me preface by saying I've been a Packers fan for 25+ years. So obviously I want the Packers to win. I live 20 miles from where the Steelers kicker comes from. Here's my problem. Every freakin' person from this area is now a Steelers' fan. The bandwagon was full yesterday. Every time I open Facebook there's another clown who has never watched an NFL game chirping, talking smack, and posting idiotic videos. Any real football fan knows that kickers aren't real football players. It's going to be a long two weeks! :wacko:

2 words - "Ray Finkle". Nuff said...

Have to go with the Packers here. They have Rodgers, who I believe belongs in the upper class of QBs. He didn't have a great game yesterday but he held it together.

I actually don't hate the Steelers -- aside from Roethlisberger. But I don't think I could bear to listen to all the Roethlisberger has won 3 super bowls so he's the BEST talk. He's definitely got "it" when it comes down to the playoffs, but I'm not a fan.

Good point. I barely remember last years runner up.

(Sorry, I had to hit that softball) :wacko:

No offense taken.. Seriously though - without giving it much thought can you name the last 10 superbowl losers right off the top of your head? Or any sport for that matter. Most people remember the champions, but few remember who got to the end but fell short..