[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who do you want to win the SB?

rocknrobn26

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My little brother has been a diehard Steeler fan since he could speak!! So they are kinda my adopted second team as I have pulled for them through him over the years!! Plus he's a diehard SF Giants fan and was the one I went to all the postseason games and World Series game with thanks to him getting the tix. So it would be pretty sweet for him to see his two faves World Champs only 3 months apart. Not many sports fans can say that!! :wacko:

I still tell people that story. For once in my life it felt perfect to be so wrong. You didn't happen to put a little in that same place did you?

NO! I thought we were fat w/ Bears (NFC & SB), Jets and Atlanta. And you gotta admit that was pretty good pick'en for July! Oh well....give me your negative picks next year! :wacko:

Green Bay is the better team but there's something about those Steelers in a BIG game. Let's just hope that the officials calls don't impact this game.

Green Bay 27

Pittsburgh 24

Amen to the officials not trying to play god :wacko: It's like they all are attention hounds and need the camera time :tup:

Well it would be a home game for us.

Wonder if we showed up, and locked GB out, if they would let the game happen anyway...

As long as Jessica Simpson and a Kim Kardashian are in attendance you should have the edge in bootylicious!!! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Well it would be a home game for us.

Wonder if we showed up, and locked GB out, if they would let the game happen anyway...

Why would you want to lose another game? And could you really stand to lose another coach?

Unlike the Cowboys, GB will get the victory in this one. You've pretty much been wrong the entire post-season about GB and I see no reason for that to change.

GB - 35

PIT - 27

Edited by tosberg34