[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there a felon in your neighborhood?

tazinib1

Within 1 mile:

Sexual abuse in the 1st degree

Arson in the 1st degree

Attempted aggravated sexual abuse in the 2nd degree

Attempted criminal use of a firearm in the 1st degree

Sodomy in the 2nd degree

Assault in the 2nd degree

Promoting a sexual performance by a child

Attempted robbery in the 1st degree

Use of a child in a sexual performance

Sodomy in the 3rd degree

Stalking in the 2nd degree

Question: what is the difference between 2nd and 3rd degree sodomy? Do they rate how good you are at it?

ETA: none of these people are showing up in Maryland Case Search. Either these were all out of state convictions or this site is bs.

Edited by matt770

Ditto on BS, unless 90% of the guys live IN the Puget Sound or IN a wildlife preserve or IN a river.

Maybe I've got too many felonious hobo snorkelers living nearby. I know there's a (derogatory term for Mexican) joke in here somewhere.

:wacko:

According to my search I have felons hiding in the woods by the lake, and several floating in the lake as we speak.

I searched my old address and it looks like a lot of felons committing sodomy live on some polo grounds down the road.

Within 1 mile:

Sexual abuse in the 1st degree

Arson in the 1st degree

Attempted aggravated sexual abuse in the 2nd degree

Attempted criminal use of a firearm in the 1st degree

Sodomy in the 2nd degree

Assault in the 2nd degree

Promoting a sexual performance by a child

Attempted robbery in the 1st degree

Use of a child in a sexual performance

Sodomy in the 3rd degree

Stalking in the 2nd degree

Question: what is the difference between 2nd and 3rd degree sodomy? Do they rate how good you are at it?

ETA: none of these people are showing up in Maryland Case Search. Either these were all out of state convictions or this site is bs.

This lot is probably true, judging by what you've posted before about your neighborhood. :wacko:

This lot is probably true, judging by what you've posted before about your neighborhood. :wacko:

I thought the same thing! :lol::tup:

But, this morning all the names, crimes and locations have changed. Four of the scofflaws are apparently living on boats in the Chesapeake Bay.

Another thing, sodomy is rarely prosecuted even in the states where it is still outlawed, and Maryland repealed all sodomy laws. Forcible sodomy would be charged as sexual assault or rape.

Just did a refresh, here's a good one: attempted vehicular manslaughter in the 1st degree. Guy tried to run somebody over but failed? And the guy lives in the river.