[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

prayer request 4 my best friend

Scooby

This is my best friend from high school, hubby in the military she has had 3 miscarriages, delivered 22 wk old twin boys that passed away within 24 hrs last year, now she's having a girl @ 33 weeks!! Pre-eclampsia again for her, so it has to be done now. I read somewhwere that preemie girls are stronger than preemie boys, I hope this is true. Very worried but was wanting to ask for your prayers here too for her if u will. Her name is Laurie. Thanks so much!!

prayers sent scooby... My 3 year old was born at 27 weeks and 2lbs 5 oz. he is doing great now but had 100 days and most of that time with breathing assistance in the NICU so if any advice or questions she has feel free to PM me and my wife and I would be glad to try and help. And yes it is true girls lungs develop faster than boys. Glad to hear they are doing well after the birth!! :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

update: she and Mama are doing great--4 lbs 2 oz and breathing on her own. So far, so good:) Thnx so much for the prayers, it really means a lot!!

:wacko: Good news!!

My daugther was born 5 weeks premature and she will turn 6 in July. She was 6lbs and 6ozs when born and had to stay in the NICU for 13 days until she got the suck/swallow reflex down pat. You could never tell that she was a premmie and has no problems at all whatsoever.

Congrats to your friend and they will be in our prayers.