[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spears can't sing or lip synch, but she sure can dance

Furd

She is losing her looks, as well. Good, god, what a freaking train wreck.

I think this is one of those scenarios where one says to themselves... "I've got more cash than I could ever spend and enough fame to carry me for a few more years. I'm really just gonna stop trying. And, when I go broke, I'll just move back into a 1986 single wide and get back to my roots."

That may be the single worst song ever written. Although I will say that eight fat broads and a stick of butter probably would have made it much more visually stimulating.

And yet we'd all still tap it, and it would be the highlight of our day.

Depends on how much cash I got out of it.

Who really wants to tap a 30 YO woman that has spit out a child?

Strike two.

Now, if we could get in a time machine and go back, say, oh, 11/12 years, yeah, I'd still be talking about it. Hell I may even tell my wife, "Honey, thanks, that was great, but nothing compared to when I banged Britney 12 years ago."

Look, if I want skanky ho fake blonde white trash single Mom with too many children, I can get laid at the Chuck E. Cheese bathroom anytime.

I knew a guy that would go to Chuck E. Cheese with his nephew on Saturdays and drink beer while trying to do exactly that.

Look, if I want skanky ho fake blonde white trash single Mom with too many children, I can get laid at the Chuck E. Cheese bathroom anytime.

When you eat dinner at Chuck E. Cheese, every night is Hispanic single mom's night.