[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Virginia Conservatives

bushwacked

"The Federal Reserve is a private operation and is not government run"

Quick...someone tell those idjuts Timothy Geithner and Barack Obama that they don't have to bow down to whatever the Federal Reserve tells them then.

If anyone is an expert on screwing all of us in the butt, it's the Federal Reserve. Ben Bernanke has artifically dropped interest rates lower than his pants at a Richard Simmons workout.

"We think the Federal Reserve ought to be focused on the economy rather than focusing on special rights."

Putting up a flag is focusing on special rights over the economy? What are these people, single celled orginisms? How many Virginians does it take to put up a flag anyway? Is this so complicated a thing that it would take the Association of Hating on Folk with Different Life Choices all month to do?

So if I put up a wreath on my door, is it to be assumed that I am focusing on Christmas and nothing else?

George Foreman Grillrank are you talk about?

He must mean symbolism wise or something because I'm pretty sure there is no way he means the actual flags.

On the other point, black people can get married and have equal rights so maybe there is a little more reason to support the gheys (you know more than hanging out with the ones on this site).

We're all still trying to figure out why the Official Flag of San Francisco (and most of California) is flying here. We all agree we haven't seen anything that queer since Joe Montana made that pass to Dwight Clark when he was clearly out of bounds and the refs blew it like everyone in the stands at Candlestick Park was going to blow each other later that night.

Do we fly flags for honoring other groups of people? Like is there a Black History month flag?

I'm all for equal rights, so if we don't fly flags for Mother's Day or Teacher's day, then this is just wrong.

I believe the flag was put up to draw the 1950's hate back from under the rocks from which it came.

No one flys Teacher's Day flags because no one hates teachers, except the GOP in Wisconsin.

Alot of this is just real life trolling.