[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Father's Day

Menudo

Happy Father's day to all the Huddle dads out there.

This has been the toughest day of the year for me for the past 6 years. I have had tears running down my face all morning. My Dad passed away six years ago, and I honestly haven't been completely the same since then. It is like a part of me went with him. I know most people have a good relationsip with their Dad, but, mine was truly my best friend. Siince he had health issues, I would call him every single day, and those calls meant a lot to me, but, I could tell they meant the world to my Dad. I miss his sense of humor, his laugh, and the fact that he truly understood everything about me, both good and bad. My biggest regret is that he wasn't here to see my son and my sister's son. It would have brought him so much joy. I hope he is looking down on all of us, and I hope that I am making him proud. I love him more than words could ever express, and if my son ever feels of me like I do my Dad, I will have done my job.

Edited by Menudo

My first father's day as a dad myself. Feels pretty good. Got up somewhat later than the "nowadays normal" since my Mom got up with the baby. Got up and went to the store to pick up some ingredients for "migas breakfast tacos". Had a big breakfast and now just hangin' out at the house. Me and my Dad are going to Sullivan's steakhouse for a late lunch. Great day so far.

Happy Father's Day! :wacko:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL

Not a day goes by in the last ten years where I don't miss my Dad. Wish we could still be playing catch today. God Bless you Pops. That said, not another day goes by where I don't feel blessed to be able to be a Dad. Toughest, most rewarding job in life. Thank you, my beautiful Daughter. You are the reason I get up everyday.

As several of you have said you miss your Dad. Count me in as he died ~39 years ago. I miss him dearly and dream about him often.

But now I'm the PaPa. Owen is a gem. A super smiler and when we were out for dinner tonight he was flirting w/ an older girl(2.5 yo). :wacko:

He was happy the whole time. Not a whine/cry for 2 hours.

This IS what life is all about!