[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit area huddlers

Hugh 0ne

Confirmed with the boss that I am in.

I know you're a hockey guy and Chris Chelios has his place about 15 minutes from the airport. Some decent beers but not the biggest selection. They have food as well which is pretty decent considering it's a bar.

Or any other place is cool with me.

I know you're a hockey guy and Chris Chelios has his place about 15 minutes from the airport. Some decent beers but not the biggest selection. They have food as well which is pretty decent considering it's a bar.

That works, sent you a PM with my cell. See you on Thursday. :wacko:

:wacko:

howbout some

:tup::lol:

But will Hugh bro hug you twice ?

I'm out. Gotta work.

Sucks. You would have been privy to some more ChuckB "regrettable Downriver facial hair". If any other Detroiter's see this and want to jump in we'll be at Old Chicago in Southgate around 5:30. They have 110 different beers :wacko:

Edited by Puddy

I may stop by but will have a kid or two on the way to hockey tryouts. If it starts earlier as you advised on FB (Puddy) let me know.

Puddy's working from home, so if I can get down there earlier we plan on meeting earlier. I will call Puddy when I leave Troy, does Puddy know how to get a hold of you? Otherwise PM me your cell.

Puddy's working from home, so if I can get down there earlier we plan on meeting earlier. I will call Puddy when I leave Troy, does Puddy know how to get a hold of you? Otherwise PM me your cell.

Yep, we're good.

Finally got to meet the great Hugh One....he was all that I expected and more. Regardless of his east coast bias I found him genuine...small...and oh so adorable. However, I did feel a little out of place in my Adidas shirt when he walked in with a shirt and tie. We 'hung out' for a few hours or so. ChiefJay showed up for a half hour on his way to hockey tryouts with his son. Great meeting up with you Hugh and next time leave the french cuffs at home (especially since Hankk couldn't make it).

Hope to see you again soon my friend. I truly enjoyed the conversation.