[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serena Williams

whomper

Serena Williams  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Serena Williams is hot

• Yes, very hot
    • No, I would feel like I was banging Lorenzo Neal
    • Puddy has a better ass than Serena

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a handful of African American ladies I have found attractive in my time, and she most definitely ain't one of them.

Black women are superior to white women in every way. And a most definite YES!!!!!

Black women are superior to white women in every way. And a most definite YES!!!!!

TUESDAY, March 11 (HealthDay News) -- More than 3 million teenaged girls have at least one sexually transmitted disease (STD), a new government study suggests.

The most severely affected are African-American teens. In fact, 48 percent of African-American teenaged girls have an STD.

:wacko:

TUESDAY, March 11 (HealthDay News) -- More than 3 million teenaged girls have at least one sexually transmitted disease (STD), a new government study suggests.

The most severely affected are African-American teens. In fact, 48 percent of African-American teenaged girls have an STD.

Backing up his point that they are tops in every category.

You had to tell me this after I bought my 24" rims. :tup:

Three facts:

1. Most problems in my life have been caused by WHITE women.

2. I've never met a black feminist.

3. A lot more black women than white find me irresistible. Quite frankly I can pull more black babes than Denzel Washington.

Three facts:

3. A lot more black women than white find me irresistible. Quite frankly I can pull more black babes than Denzel Washington.

And if white, european, renaissance painters can be believed, then so was Eve. (A trouble making white woman, that is.)

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Didn't she star in a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger? You know, hot, steamy jungle, invisibility powers, kicking serious a$$? :wacko:

Three facts:

4. Essentially every time a car nearly runs me off the road out of nowhere, there's a black woman driving it and, for some reason, she actually seems pissed at me. For what reason, I don't know. Because I may actually be stopped at a light when this whole thing goes down. But, some how, none the less, she's pissed at me.

4. Essentially every time a car nearly runs me off the road out of nowhere, there's a black woman driving it and, for some reason, she actually seems pissed at me. For what reason, I don't know. Because I may actually be stopped at a light when this whole thing goes down. But, some how, none the less, she's pissed at me.

UNAD

unwarranted

negative

attitude

disorder