[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I did it again

Scooby's Hubby

this time, instead of passing out with french fries in the oven ...

I was rudely awoke by the fire alarm sometime early a.m. b/c I passed out with bacon frying on the stove top. smoke was everywhere. the house is stunk up. I figure I was out for a good 30 minutes. The fire alarm woke everyone up and scared the mess out of Scooby. I didn't even know how to turn the dang alarm off :wacko: .

If you were 25 and younger I would laugh but in all seriousness, this is a scary matter. You should really put a rule in your head that when you are that drunk, order pizza. Or, discipline when drinking.

I had to do that myself. I only drink during draft day, new years eve and maybe 1 or 2 more times in a year and never more than 3 beers. Over the years I've done some down right stupid stuff when drunk and some weird stuff (for example, ask me how I know that jerking off into a fish tank will kill the fish). It takes a lot of self control to do that but it is achievable.

Let me know when you plan on passing out again so I can come over and keep Scooby company. :wacko:

We'll be quite...I promise. :tup:

"Dyin' ain't no way to make a livin'" - Josey Whales

really though, I haven't done this in many years - and that was a cheap pizza in the oven. that time no fire alarm, just a pizza cooking for several hours at 450 degrees. smoke was coming out of the oven and damm near stained the oven door.

If you were 25 and younger I would laugh but in all seriousness, this is a scary matter. You should really put a rule in your head that when you are that drunk, order pizza. Or, discipline when drinking.

I had to do that myself. I only drink during draft day, new years eve and maybe 1 or 2 more times in a year and never more than 3 beers. Over the years I've done some down right stupid stuff when drunk and some weird stuff (for example, ask me how I know that jerking off into a fish tank will kill the fish). It takes a lot of self control to do that but it is achievable.

How do you know that jerking off into a fish tank will kill the fish?