[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Homer Team

Chief Dick

I don't know man. Seems kind of high. Am I wrong thinking we battle it out with Cincy for the number 1 pick.

Their offense is more talented than last year and arguably the most talented in the division. I don't think it's unreasonable to have them go 500 against the NFC West and pick up a couple more wins. I would, however, expect them to start 0-5 or 1-4.

Edited by bushwacked

Steelers go 13-3 with an easy sched, lose twice to the Ravens but manage to win the division as Baltimore goes 12-4

@ Bal (L)

vs Sea (W)

@ Indy (W)

@ Hou (W)

vs Ten (W)

vs Jac (W)

@ Ari (W)

vs NE (L)

vs Bal (L)

@ Cin (W)

@ KC (W)

vs Cin (W)

vs Cle (W)

@ San (W)

vs Stl (W)

@ Cle (W)

Eagles will be 10-6. The defense will still be vulnerable to a good rushing attack, keeping the LBS and DBs off-balance when teams decide to throw. It will cost them a handful of games....most notably, their first two out of the gate. The Seattle game on four day's rest, AT Seattle, was a brutal quirk of the schedule.

8 Oct 30 DAL @ PHI W

16 Dec 24 PHI @ DAL L

Hard to argue with that prediction. Should be two great games this year. The December battle should have A LOT on the line for both teams.

Their offense is more talented than last year and arguably the most talented in the division. I don't think it's unreasonable to have them go 500 against the NFC West and pick up a couple more wins. I would, however, expect them to start 0-5 or 1-4.

Most talented in the West? Really? What am I missing?

Most talented in the West? Really? What am I missing?

He said "arguably", and you know how much bush loves to argue. :wacko:

That said, it's the NFC Werst, not like saying "talented" is saying much.

Niners stink until they get a real QB.

Cards finally have a QB (or do they?) but the run game will likely suck wind and the D will be up and down.

Rams have a franchise QB but plenty of question marks at WR, and the defense will also be up and down.

The Seahawks added a QB (albeit one with plenty of questions), a solid WR, TE and their defense is somewhat underrated.

At this point, I think all four teams are as evenly matched as you can get. They may all go 8-8.

Edited by darin3

He said "arguably", and you know how much bush loves to argue. :wacko:

That said, it's the NFC Werst, not like saying "talented" is saying much.

Niners stink until they get a real QB.

Cards finally have a QB (or do they?) but the run game will likely suck wind and the D will be up and down.

Rams have a franchise QB but plenty of question marks at WR, and the defense will also be up and down.

The Seahawks added a QB (albeit one with plenty of questions), a solid WR, TE and their defense is somewhat underrated.

At this point, I think all four teams are as evenly matched as you can get. They may all go 8-8.

This. While there is not Vernon Davis or a Larry Fitzgerald on the Hawks - Mike Williams, Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Carlson, Tate, and Obamanu are probably the deepest receiving core in the NFC West by far. Lynch and Forsett are a decent 1-2 punch and any kind of success this year will come down to how fast the young offensive line, full of high draft picks, can gel.

The Hawks managed to win the division last year with an aging one armed turnover machine at QB and considerably less weapons around him than TJ has this year.

At this point, unless the O-line play improves, it looks like it could be a very long season. And basically, I was stating the case for them going 5-11 compared to something like 2-14.

Edited by bushwacked