[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Homer Team

Chief Dick

Sep 11 BUF @ KC Win

2 Sep 18 KC @ DET Loss

3 Sep 25 KC @ SD Loss

4 Oct 02 MIN @ KC Win

5 Oct 09 KC @ IND Loss

6 Bye

7 Oct 23 KC @ OAK Loss

8 Oct 31 SD @ KC Loss

9 Nov 06 MIA @ KC Win

10 Nov 13 DEN @ KC Win

11 Nov 21 KC @ NE Loss

12 Nov 27 PIT @ KC Loss

13 Dec 04 KC @ CHI Loss

14 Dec 11 KC @ NYJ Loss

15 Dec 18 GB @ KC Loss

16 Dec 24 OAK @ KC Win

17 Jan 01 KC @ DEN Loss

Chiefs will be 5-11 this year. Book it Marty.

Edited by Chief Dick

Haven't broken it down game-by-game for the whole year yet, but I think the Rams will be a much improved team, leading to a nearly identical record. Maybe a slight improvement to 8-8. Why? Look at the schedule, especially early in the year. They could easily start the season 1-5.

First 6 games: PHI, NYG, BAL, WAS (win), GB, DAL, NO. YIKES!

ETA: All that said, they still have a chance to win the division and make the playoffs. 8-8 might do it again.

Edited by STL Fan

Cowboys turn 6-10 and flip it to 10-6. By my count they lost 5 games last year on five plays. I think we correct those 5 mistakes this year under Garrett's regime. The Secondary worries me but I think the Offense is good enough to protect them by averaging 28 points a game and Ryan's pass rush scheme should help them.

Go BOys

Eagles will be 10-6. The defense will still be vulnerable to a good rushing attack, keeping the LBS and DBs off-balance when teams decide to throw. It will cost them a handful of games....most notably, their first two out of the gate. The Seattle game on four day's rest, AT Seattle, was a brutal quirk of the schedule.

1 Sep 11 PHI @ STL L

2 Sep 18 PHI @ ATL L

3 Sep 25 NYG @ PHI W

4 Oct 02 SF @ PHI W

5 Oct 09 PHI @ BUF W

6 Oct 16 PHI @ WAS W

7 Bye

8 Oct 30 DAL @ PHI W

9 Nov 07 CHI @ PHI W

10 Nov 13 ARI @ PHI W

11 Nov 20 PHI @ NYG L

12 Nov 27 NE @ PHI W

13 Dec 01 PHI @ SEA L

14 Dec 11 PHI @ MIA W

15 Dec 18 NYJ @ PHI L

16 Dec 24 PHI @ DAL L

17 Jan 01 WAS @ PHL W

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Bears

ATL - W

@NO - L

GB - L

CAR - W

@DET - W

MIN - W

@TB - L

@PHI - L

DET - W

SD - L

@OAK - W

KC - W

@DEN - W

SEA - W

@GB - L

@MIN - W

That's 10 wins. Before I scrutinized the schedule, I though 8 or 9 wins was about right. So perhaps they lose one of the "gimme" games on top of the 6 I already have them down for. Maybe the game in Detroit. Maybe the Week 17 game at Minny if it doesn't mean anything.

Chiefs will be 5-11 this year. Book it Marty.

Best case = 9-7

Worst case = 5-11

Probably = 7-9

...schedule is MUCH harder this year, and it will really give Pioli a real sense for what needs to happen in next year's FA market and draft to REALLY compete big time next season...imo...

With the Broncos, some may call me crazy, but week 1 will dictate which way they will go. If they win week 1, I see them going 9-7 (duck n cover). If they lose, 6-10.

Week1 is an absoute must win for the Broncos. A Raiders win will just send this team into a tail spin right at the start of the season.

Was thinking more like 6-10, depending how bad McDumbass really ends up being, it could be even worse.

I'm thinking he will end up with ok numbers. Not great but not terrible either. I'm more worried about SHAM WOW!ty o-line play and how that will affect Peterson.

I'm thinking he will end up with ok numbers. Not great but not terrible either. I'm more worried about SHAM WOW!ty o-line play and how that will affect Peterson.

I think its going to be key for the Vikes to find someone who can stretch the field. Cliche, I know, but (if they dont) teams will be on to the dink-n-dunk rather quickly and they will be able to stay closer to the line to help stuff the run. AP is in for a long season of running face-first into a hoard of defenders. He is going to have to work his ass off for everything he gets (not that that is really anything new) and that is going to take its toll on him.

Sadly, 5-11 or 6-10 is probably about right :wacko:

Falcons might have the toughest first 5 games of anybody, but don't play in cold-weather at all this season again... Even looking at it conservatively below, I see 8 wins, which means to be playoff bound they need to win 3 of the games I have marked as ? (@CHI, @DET, @HOU) and/or squeak out a few wins over the 5 I have marked as losses (PHI, @TB, GB, IND, @NO). This team is capable of beating anyone on given week, but with a tough schedule, I conservatively put them at 11-5.

ATL @ CHI (?)

PHI @ ATL (L)

ATL @ TB (L)

ATL @ SEA (W)

GB @ ATL (L)

CAR @ ATL (W)

ATL @ DET (?)

ATL @ IND (L)

NO @ ATL (W)

TEN @ ATL (W)

MIN @ ATL (W)

ATL @ HOU (?)