[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maryland's Uniforms

CaptainHook

Maryland's uniforms  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Maryland's uniforms last night vs. Miami?

• Yes
    • No

Every time I see these teams changing their uniforms, I have two thoughts:

1.) I enjoy being a Penn State fan

2.) I really respect the tradition of Alabama

This week I have a 3rd thought:

3.) I'd love to see PSU beat Bama this week, but, it ain't going to happen. I predict 27-10 Bama. :wacko:

I'm aware. Maryland is bigger than his hellhole neighborhood however.

A lot of the Eastern shore area is nice. Baltimore is a crap city and the rest of the state is pretty nondescript and boring. There was not much in Maryland that I found unique or interesting in terms of natural beauty, activities, people, restaurants, or anything else. And I'm not even referring to Cecil County in particular, I'll be the first to admit it's the asscrack of the state and not a good representation...but the rest of the state that I experienced was pretty much blah.

A lot of the Eastern shore area is nice. Baltimore is a crap city and the rest of the state is pretty nondescript and boring. There was not much in Maryland that I found unique or interesting in terms of natural beauty, activities, people, restaurants, or anything else. And I'm not even referring to Cecil County in particular, I'll be the first to admit it's the asscrack of the state and not a good representation...but the rest of the state that I experienced was pretty much blah.

I went to Cecil Community College for a semester back in 85....back then they were one of the top 3 "Jr. Colleges" on the East Coast for baseball, and yes I played....I forget the name of the town I lived in but it was like 5 miles up the road and they had one stop light and the police station had room for 1 1/2 of their 2 cars to fit in their driveway.

I went to Cecil Community College for a semester back in 85....back then they were one of the top 3 "Jr. Colleges" on the East Coast for baseball, and yes I played....I forget the name of the town I lived in but it was like 5 miles up the road and they had one stop light and the police station had room for 1 1/2 of their 2 cars to fit in their driveway.

Sounds like Rising Sun.

those uniforms are stupid

and they might even work against Maryland. Suppose you are a Maryland player, perhaps QB, and you have to make a split second decision if you should throw the ball or not. You have to make sure the guy you are throwing to is on your team. If the guy is running left, you see white and red, if your guy is running right, you see black and yellow. You have to instantly recognize that both of these color schemes are from your own team.

If you are an opponent of Maryland, all you have to do is knock the snot out of anyone in an ugly-ass uniform no matter what color-scheme it has.

and they might even work against Maryland. Suppose you are a Maryland player, perhaps QB, and you have to make a split second decision if you should throw the ball or not. You have to make sure the guy you are throwing to is on your team. If the guy is running left, you see white and red, if your guy is running right, you see black and yellow. You have to instantly recognize that both of these color schemes are from your own team.

If you are an opponent of Maryland, all you have to do is knock the snot out of anyone in an ugly-ass uniform no matter what color-scheme it has.

+1

Every time I see these teams changing their uniforms, I have two thoughts:

1.) I enjoy being a Penn State fan

2.) I really respect the tradition of Alabama

This week I have a 3rd thought:

3.) I'd love to see PSU beat Bama this week, but, it ain't going to happen. I predict 27-10 Bama. :wacko:

This

Maryland QB's typically throw to the other team anyway, so, in a sense, these unis could actually improve a Maryland QB's stats.

Yep.