[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the man in the suit a perfect analogy for corporate America?

wiegie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: What a d-bag! I hope all of his family and friends watch this and see him doing absolutely nothign while everyone else pitched in to save that guy's life.

the only thing that could possibly explain things is that he was the driver of the BMW that pulled out in front of the motorcyclist and he was in shock and just mentally/physically unable to help

or maybe he just didn't want to get his suit dirty

the only thing that could possibly explain things is that he was the driver of the BMW that pulled out in front of the motorcyclist and he was in shock and just mentally/physically unable to help

or maybe he just didn't want to get his suit dirty

I'm guessing that he was the BMW driver. Such actions would be pretty typical of the type that would drive such an auto. I'm also guessing he is a personal injury attorney. Such actions would be pretty typical of the type that would be in such a field.

:wacko:

You don't find it the least bit amusing that the only person not trying to help the guy under the car was the guy in the suit?

Not the only guy. The cameraman clearly couldn't be bothered to help either. Clearly this is representative of the moral decline of journalists everywhere.

:tup:

I'm guessing that he was the BMW driver. Such actions would be pretty typical of the type that would drive such an auto. I'm also guessing he is a personal injury attorney. Such actions would be pretty typical of the type that would be in such a field.

Well, he came walking from across the road. So unless his reaction was "hmm, just hit a motorbike, pinned the rider under my car, and now it's on fire. I think I'll go stand over here...." I'd say probalby not.

I can say with all certainty that one guy was a big chives while everyone else on the video wasn't.

Can you say with the same certainty that you would not have also been a bystander instead of a hero?

I have been in pressure filled situations and I have failed more often than I would have liked.

I stand by my statement.

Edited by MojoMan

ok, I can't tell for sure if the guy in the suit was the driver.

but what I did find out, by googling the victim's name, is that the driver was a college professor. and a PhD in economics, no less.

oh delicious irony. what a perfect analogy that d00shbag is for all college economics professors.

Edited by Azazello1313

but what I did find out, by googling the victim's name, is that the driver was a college professor. and a PhD in economics, no less.

oh delicious irony. what a perfect analogy that d00shbag is for all college economics professors.

:tup: Ouch! Bet wiegie feels a whole 4 feet 2-feet tall now... :wacko:

:wacko: Ok, that is pretty darn ironically funny right there. But he's probably an Austrian School Economics Professor. They're just the type.

Oh the lengths Az will go to just to :wacko: weigie . . . . .:tup:

:wacko: WOW. Walked right into that one.

I was about to add before Sherlock homey broke the info - how do you know it wasn't some guy on his way to an interview? Would that reflect on the millions of unemployed?

Well that isn't surprising at all. The guy just stood around. We all know professors teach because they can't do, and it was obvious that economics professor couldn't do.

uh, from your link:

Head of USU's department of management information systems John Johnson was behind the wheel of the BMW when Wright, who was swerving his motorcycle to avoid a collision, made contact with the sedan.

he's a management professor, not an economics professor--everybody knows that management profs are Showtime Rotisseriebags

(I'll note that even without the link I knew that a BMW-driving guy wearing a suit would not be an econ prof)