[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch a late scratch

loaf

• 4 weeks later...
Weeks 5 through 10 in PPR leagues:

Yeah - Lynch has been surprisingly good the last 5 games he has played in. How many guys in the league get 90% of his teams carries, including all the goal line work? Maybe just Lynch and ADP. He's been a godsend to my team with DMC out and is a virtual must start now in my opinion.

An owner in our league was trying to trade him and I was making an effort, but he either wanted Rivers (I have no better QB), one of my top WR (Calvin or Fitz) or Gonzo and a high pick. He was looking for too much, I could have used the help with weak RBs, but I wasn't going to mortgage the future for it. Trade deadline passed at midnight so time to roll with the current roster (and WW/FA).

It has been a long time since I've seen somebody run this hard. He is just reckless. I think it is borderline insane. I don't know how anybody could keep this up. He did have the bye and then the week with the scratch, so he had some time to rejuvenate, but I would be thoroughly amazed if he can keep this pace up. He's having 100 yard games when there aren't really holes to support that type of production. He's bigger than Marion Barber, so he might be able to keep it up longer, but his body has just got to be taking an incredible amount of abuse right now. Having watched Shaun Alexander here for so many years, the effort that he runs with is really cool to watch. Lynch has the most exciting 2-yard runs in the business right now.