[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets/Broncos Game Thread

Rovers

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time Jet fan (sufferer) here. Cut my teeth on the Heidi game, Just got home to see the drive to end the half. Wow, Ground and Pound my Basset Hound, what an odd game.

I am starting to get very nervous about the Jets ROS. Rex's strategy is bringing back distant dark childhood memories of Jets' coaches past. After the venerable Weeb we had the dirty dozen of Charley Winner, Ken Shipp, Lou Holtz, Walt Michaels, Joe Walton, Bruce Coslet, Pete Carroll ,Rich Kotite:wacko: ,Bill Parcells, Al Groh, Herman Edwards and Eric Mangini.

Aside from Michaels and Parcells, who were flawed winners with inner demons, the Jets coaches were a long line of clowns. Well maybe not Herm.

Will Rex implode under his weight and bomblast and let another year slip away?

Long time Jet fan (sufferer) here. Cut my teeth on the Heidi game, Just got home to see the drive to end the half. Wow, Ground and Pound my Basset Hound, what an odd game.

I am starting to get very nervous about the Jets ROS. Rex's strategy is bringing back distant dark childhood memories of Jets' coaches past. After the venerable Weeb we had the dirty dozen of Charley Winner, Ken Shipp, Lou Holtz, Walt Michaels, Joe Walton, Bruce Coslet, Pete Carroll ,Rich Kotite:wacko: ,Bill Parcells, Al Groh, Herman Edwards and Eric Mangini.

Aside from Michaels and Parcells, who were flawed winners with inner demons, the Jets coaches were a long line of clowns. Well maybe not Herm.

Will Rex implode under his weight and bomblast and let another year slip away?

Yep... Herm was just a lying cork sucker. much better than the rest.

If I were a Bronco fan, this game would be enough to either stop following football, or immediately change allegiances to another team.

Tebow is the most pathetic passer I have seen since maybe Bobby Douglas.

I'm thinking Denver should run the football between the tackles a little more on first down.