[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hillis!

jdub!

Geez, I was waiting for a Hillis thread for like, two days now. Hah.

For those of us who have held on to him, what do you predict? He had 19 carries on a week that everyone thought he would be severely limited.

Gut feeling for me - I am optimistic, even against the daunting defenses coming up. I have been hammered by RB injuries and am looking forward to a Hillis fantasy playoff run - 60yds and 1td per game would be great for me, and doesn't look too hard to get. He damn well better be fresh and rested.

Who else is on this train?

Edited by jdub!

All I know is I hovered over the little checkbox next to his name five minutes before his game yesterday and couldn't pull the trigger, and it cost me a win in a league in which I'm on the bubble for the playoffs. Just head to rant about that.

I'll be starting him simply because my only other viable RB is MJD. Aside from the Cardinals, his schedule is brutal, though, and the Browns offense is terrible.

It was suprising that he got so many carries in the game after being out so long and Ogbonnaya playing well.

Will be interesting to see what happens when Hardesty is also healthy. If you don't have any other viable options he might be worth playing. But as others said, he has a tough schedule and the Browns offense is terrible.

It also makes Hardesty and Ogbonnaya pretty useless for now.

I don't know that you're gonna find a bunch of folks that drafted Hillis that are still in the playoff hunt.

I bet you will. He didn't go all that high in any of the leagues I was in because everyone was scared of him. Rightly so it seems. So, someone burned a 3rd rounder or something on him. That's not a missed pick you can't overcome. Now, missing on Mendenhall, like I did in two of my leagues? That's a different story.

I bet you will. He didn't go all that high in any of the leagues I was in because everyone was scared of him. Rightly so it seems. So, someone burned a 3rd rounder or something on him. That's not a missed pick you can't overcome. Now, missing on Mendenhall, like I did in two of my leagues? That's a different story.

Depends a lot on the league. In our league only one team (of 12) is out of the playoff hunt. So doesn't really matter who you drafted (or kept) where for the most part.

I don't know that you're gonna find a bunch of folks that drafted Hillis that are still in the playoff hunt.

I suppose I don't qualify as a "bunch". However, I kept Hillis in a keeper league for something like a 9th round pick after gettingh him as an FA last year. Then I picked up Hardesty. Then the Oggywhateverhisname isguy. I didn't start the CLE RB's on a regular basis once Hillis got hurt, But as fortune would have it, M Bush has picked up the slack nicely.

So, who the flock cares about my FF teams other than me? Nooone. Sorry.

Back on topic, Hillis, for those who could hold or IR him may be a very nice commodity into the FF playoffs. Players like Bush ( Five star FA), Jacobs and a couple others might have held some over, but if Hillis is 100% in week 15, I'll start him for sure. Contract year, FA time, he has something to prove.

I also picked up Addia. Fire extiungusher pickup.... just in case.

I think Hillis is a low RB2 the rest of the way, assuming he stays healthy. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but he could sneak in a week with a couple of TDs on lucky short yardage goal-line situations. He is probably going to average 70-80 combined yards down the stretch with the occasional TD: not great, but better than having to rely on the other waiver wire dregs if your team is decimated by injuries. I picked him up in two leagues, rolling the dice when I saw he was active (plus JUM mentioned him and put the idea in my head).

I think Hillis is a low RB2 the rest of the way, assuming he stays healthy. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but he could sneak in a week with a couple of TDs on lucky short yardage goal-line situations. He is probably going to average 70-80 combined yards down the stretch with the occasional TD: not great, but better than having to rely on the other waiver wire dregs if your team is decimated by injuries. I picked him up in two leagues, rolling the dice when I saw he was active (plus JUM mentioned him and put the idea in my head).

Pretty much my take.... on a roster that is RB weak but strong at the other positions, he just might be a solid 12 point RB in the FF playoff season.