[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Chiefs today

Chief Dick

I can only imagine how loud Arrowhead is about now... For those watching the game - is the loss of Jennings really hurting, or is the Chiefs defense just playing that well?

Rodgers isn't getting hit that much, but he looks off to me. About half the passes you'd call "drops" weren't exactly great throws.

I'd have to say the Chiefs are playing well, but GB looks shaky today. The D is bleeding yards, sure, but they've only given up 12 pts. This one is on the offense.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only imagine how loud Arrowhead is about now... For those watching the game - is the loss of Jennings really hurting, or is the Chiefs defense just playing that well?

Pack OL inexperienced and now dropping like flies. Rodgers is having a very un-Rodgerslike day. Drops on O, busted coverages on D. GB brought their C game.

From what I've seen Rodgers looks like he reverted back two years with happy feet uncertainty bad throws and holding the ball too long... So ya I think not having Jennings as an outlet is affecting him in a big way

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Serious OL issues? Long term, or just dinged up today? That could be bad for them, needless to say.

They were going with a sub at LT because Clifton was out (was Sitton back today?). They just lost their starting RT AND their backup RT, and their LG is now playing RT with a sub in at LG. So right now they have possibly 1 preferred starter (Wells at C) playing at his position, 2 if Sitton is in.

They were going with a sub at LT because Clifton was out (was Sitton back today?). They just lost their starting RT AND their backup RT, and their LG is now playing RT with a sub in at LG. So right now they have possibly 1 preferred starter (Wells at C) playing at his position, 2 if Sitton is in.

Sitton is in

Sitton is in

Still, "hey, we have our RG and C where they're supposed to be" isn't an ideal situation for an OL, I don't care if the two guys are Dermontti Dawson and Hog Hannah.