[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fully prepared to give McCoy his due in this game. After the first couple of series, he took the leash off Tebow, stopped running into the teeth of a stacked box constantly, and mixed throws into the O. The difference in results are obvious compared to a typical DEN game since Tebow has been starting. His playcalling is a major factor in DEN being ahead.

Or do you disagree with this?

I think it was smart as hell . . . get the Steelers overconfident against the run and then pray that tebow can get a throw over 5 yards in the same zip code of his receivers. It sure is working . . . so McCoy is a genius, right?

I'm hardly a PIT homer or a Harrison apologist, and I can't find falut on that play. Sorry that it feeds into your obvious bias.

I hate the Steelers but I always speak complimentary of them. I like their coach a lot and their grit. That play was dirty though. He took 3 steps and planted the hit right on the knee.

In order to be awarded Sainthood, you must first accomplish three miracles.

1.) getting the Broncos in the playoffs . . . . check

2.) winning the forst game against the Steelers . . . . looking good so far

3.( winning the super bowl?? . . . TBD

Tebow is well on his way to sainthood. . . . .

so McCoy is a genius, right?

So far he's calling a great game. You're seeing him call passes even when DEN is up by two scores, right?

then pray that tebow can get a throw over 5 yards in the same zip code of his receivers.

Then you pull this same old tired crap. I should have known better.

I hate the Steelers but I always speak complimentary of them. I like their coach a lot and their grit. That play was dirty though. He took 3 steps and planted the hit right on the knee.

It was a legal hit, but I agree completely. That's exactly what he did.

NFL players know what they're doing. They've played long enough. It was intentional.

So far he's calling a great game. You're seeing him call passes even when DEN is up by two scores, right?

Then you pull this same old tired crap. I should have known better.

:wacko: Are you saying that Tebow is a very accurate QB? If so, you are the only one . . . and there is no need for you to get into a backpedaling pissing match with you retroactively editing posts and simply pointing out one or two examples where you didnt praise Tebow to the heavens.

Lets just stick to the game here, shall we?

Nobody had possession when the whistle blew . . .

The whistle is not part of the replay process, and the rule was changed that the defense can recover a fumble after the whistle was blown on replay, but can't advance it.

edit: Doesn't apply to a pass? :wacko:

Edited by Big John