[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers-Broncos

Menudo

John Fox should be NFL coach of the year. The kicker is that he adjusted for his QB. I don;t know of any other coach that would make such an adjustment. I think Coughlin runs second to Fox.

Harbaugh has to be coach of the year. Took the same personel that Singletary had and made them a #2 seed...with Alex Smith at QB no less.

KO'd

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always bad when you are down by 14 at the half, but, I really have a hard time seeing this offense coming back in the 2nd half. The Steelers biggest success in the passing game is when Ben can get out of the pocket and throw on the run. He simply can't do it right now, and the offense can't get anything done. Unless the defense comes up with a couple of big plays in the 2nd half, the Broncos are going to cruise to victory.

It's always bad when you are down by 14 at the half, but, I really have a hard time seeing this offense coming back in the 2nd half. The Steelers biggest success in the passing game is when Ben can get out of the pocket and throw on the run. He simply can't do it right now, and the offense can't get anything done. Unless the defense comes up with a couple of big plays in the 2nd half, the Broncos are going to cruise to victory.

2 words: Charlie Batch :wacko:

2 words: Charlie Batch :wacko:

Honestly, they might be better off. Not only can't Ben get out of the pocket, but, his form when throwing is awful. He has no confidence in putting weight on that ankle. Unfortunately, we won't be seeing Batch.

Edited by Menudo

It's laughable to think he would be able to aim up his knee on that play. Not saying that Harrison hasn't made several dirty hits in his career, but, that certainly wasn't one of them. I question whether those who think he aimed for and hit the knee have ever played a down of football in their life.

Wrong. VERY easy to do on this play and he did it. Dirty as hell.

This was NOT split second. He lined him up and then went right for the knee. It was obvious as hell to me.

Edit.... and question all you want. I played. Did you?

Edited by Cunning Runt

Injuries catching up with your guys. But I don't see PIT giving up one bit, and DEN is not used to playing from ahead. It's going to be an interesting 2nd half for sure.

Harbaugh has to be coach of the year. Took the same personel that Singletary had and made them a #2 seed...with Alex Smith at QB no less.

KO'd

Maybe, but IMO I think that says more about Singletary's inability rather than Harbaugh being so great. Singletaryt did give him a great defense, where as Denver's defense was nowhere near this good last year :wacko:

Harrison deserves his dirty reputation, but I simply do not know how that's possible when Deckers was hit immediately after he caught the ball. Sorry, I can't buy into the excuse that Harrison targeted the knee intentionally on that play. No way possible.

My ass it was immediate. You can see Harrison plenty far off. Immediate? Gimme a break.

Wrong. VERY easy to do on this play and he did it. Dirty as hell.

This was NOT split second. He lined him up and then went right for the knee. It was obvious as hell to me.

Yep. That was no way a bang bang play. Harrison had about 2-3 steps to line up that cheap shot.

My ass it was immediate. You can see Harrison plenty far off. Immediate? Gimme a break.

Yep. That was no way a bang bang play. Harrison had about 2-3 steps to line up that cheap shot.

c'mon guys, Menudo says we don't know what we are talking about. He must be right.

:wacko::tup:

Is this the same guy that dissects every play call by McCoy and denounces it if it isnt a Tebow highlight reel?

I'm fully prepared to give McCoy his due in this game. After the first couple of series, he took the leash off Tebow, stopped running into the teeth of a stacked box constantly, and mixed throws into the O. The difference in results are obvious compared to a typical DEN game since Tebow has been starting. His playcalling is a major factor in DEN being ahead.

Or do you disagree with this?