[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember the track/pole vaulter girl?

bushwacked

Dammit, as much as I appreciate the quick response, I must wait until I get home from work. I started reading and got 3 posts in and started to cruckle loudly and cover my mouth.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Europe they have trackmeets on television pretty much every week (rather than just once every four years). It seems that women's pole-vaulting gets a decent amount of attention... have no idea why. :tup:

Moral dilemma: Watch it live at the stadium, you risk the security detail arresting you for trying to participate (and not by hand clapping) or watch it at home without the wife (since it would be obvious why you fforwarded right to the vaulting) :wacko:

Maybe a vaulting poll is required to get your votes.

In Europe they have trackmeets on television pretty much every week (rather than just once every four years). It seems that women's pole-vaulting gets a decent amount of attention... have no idea why. :wacko:

Judging by the two young ladies who've been representing Australia, I'm guessing there's a bit of a group gathered around the pit at meets down there as well.

Googling "Australian women pole vaulters" might not be a horrible idea.

Melanie Adams. YW.

Good lord.

What the hell?!?!?! How has the hotness of the women involved in Pole Vaulting seemingly been so secret?!?!?! I mean, sh!t, if a bar in town opens up and has some cute servers I hear about it. But an entire sport comprised of extremely hot, young, women flies under my radar for three and a half decades?!?!?!

Good lord.

What the hell?!?!?! How has the hotness of the women involved in Pole Vaulting seemingly been so secret?!?!?! I mean, sh!t, if a bar in town opens up and has some cute servers I hear about it. But an entire sport comprised of extremely hot, young, women flies under my radar for three and a half decades?!?!?!

Remember this moment when voting in the Huddle Awards. :wacko: