[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

If it's allowed, I'll grab another spot on the 2nd sheet (I already dedicated to one)

I'll let you know but I hope to get 25 Huddlers to equally split the boxes on the each sheet. In regard to where to send your Pay Pal, Swammi will be adding his PP addy here once the 2nd sheet is filled so we know exactly how much each Huddler owes. Thanks.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take 4 spots.. I will pay through paypal once i see it posted.

Thanks

Done.

10 spots left on the 2nd sheet...

I'll take 4 on the second pool too.

I'll take 4 on the second sheet too.

Added. 7 spots left...

In. I'll PP the Swam

Just wait til we're filled up to be sure. thx.

If there are any spots still available, I'm in.

I've added you.

4 spots left...

$20? I'm in. Will snail-mail a check to you.

Thanks for running.

If room I'll get in.

Both in and yes, it's $20 because each Huddler gets 4 boxes. Only 2 spots left...

Edited by irish

Only 2 spots left...

Let's get it filled so I can start accepting payments, filling out the sheets and drawing numbers.

Let's go Huddle - get those last two spots covered!

That's what I'm screaming. I sent out a couple PMs to guys who have been in it over the past couple years and may not have seen this thread. So we'll see. I mean it's $20.

I will be paypaling mine I think I already have Swawws addy from poker... Also those 2 spots will fill I wouldn't worry too much this site is full of gambling degenerates :tup:

:wacko: No doubt about that. However, I'd rather see it filled and be drawing numbers than talking about how it will fill and how eventually I will be collecting funds and drawing numbers. I figured we'd be there already. We'll get there though.

Sent e-mail. IN

You're in and Mark5 also sent me a PM wanting a spot, so we are now full. Swammi can post his Paypal addy whenever he wants and we can start accepting payments. Check the OP if you're not sure if you're in both pools and sending $20 or $40. Also remember to send your Paypal payment marked as a "gift" to avoid the extra fees. If any of you would rather pay by check my addy is also in the OP. I will be putting the sheets together, drawing the numbers and then posting both sheets.

Thanks to all for participating again this year and good luck..