[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

entries received today:

bpwallace

wiegie

Excellent, updated. Only REZ and Mark5 are left other than you and me. I marked you as paid in the OP as well.

Edited by irish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at this point, other than Swammi and I putting in $40 of our own, here are the Huddlers who still need to pay and the amounts they owe-

Wiegie- $40

REZ- $20

Mark5- $20

bpWallace- $20

Not to shabby as we still have plenty of time before the big game. Thanks again to Swammi for providing his Paypal info and collecting almost all the money. It certainly does make things easier. As for the fellas mentioned above, please get in the amount you owe asap either to Swammi through Paypal or to me through check. Dave we'll review the amounts we each have, as always, just to be sure it totals $1,000.

Thanks.

As for the fellas mentioned above, please get in the amount you owe asap either to Swammi through Paypal or to me through check.

Or I'll take yer boxes!!!

Waitin' in the wings.

As for the fellas mentioned above, please get in the amount you owe asap either to Swammi through Paypal or to me through check.

Or I'll take yer boxes!!!

Waitin' in the wings.

You keep waiting in the wings cause Mark5 and REZ still haven't paid up. I'm hoping they haven't forgotten...

Edited by irish

You keep waiting in the wings cause Mark5 and REZ still haven't paid up. I'm hoping they haven't forgotten...

Still waiting...

Sorry about spacing on it....money sent via paypal

Good deal. I had 2 Huddlers lined up wanting boxes. Only Mark5 is left to pay.

received

ETA: I PM'd Mark5 earlier in the week to remind him, since I wanted the accounting end of this wrapped up by this weekend. Might want to go to plan B.

I've PMd Mark5 as well and haven't gotten a response as of yet. FWMaker will be stepping into his spot and then we're full.

And the numbers have been drawn! I will be editing the OP, adding the links for both sheets. Thanks to all who have taken part, enjoy the game and Good Luck!

And the numbers have been drawn! I will be editing the OP, adding the links for both sheets. Thanks to all who have taken part, enjoy the game and Good Luck!

Good job!

Thank goodness I went into the 2nd one too! First sheet I got 5-5, 2-0, and 4-2!

Like the 2nd ones with a 7-0, 4-1, and 7-3.

But of course, the obvious numbers never seem to actually win, do they?

:wacko:

Good job!

Thank goodness I went into the 2nd one too! First sheet I got 5-5, 2-0, and 4-2!

Like the 2nd ones with a 7-0, 4-1, and 7-3.

But of course, the obvious numbers never seem to actually win, do they?

:wacko:

That's for damn sure. I had 0-0 one year and won squat! Your numbers on the 2nd sheet are pretty sweet.

Like the corresponding colors this year... You did that just for me didn't you so I wouldn't ask you 15 more times this year which numbers went with which team :tup:

:wacko: Thanks Irish and Swamm!! And not bad #s either bravo :lol: