[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2012 SuperBowl Box Pool...

irish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated and we have 7 spots open on the 1st sheet and 20 on the 2nd.

I'll go in. Hey Irish/Swammi if folks send paypal as a gift there's no fee associated with it. I do it all the time with my brother.

Yep, that is correct....problem last year was some folks just didn't follow those simple directions to mark it as a "gift". At that point, it wasn't worth the headache to go back to them for the additional 60 cents :wacko:

I'll post something in regard to how/where to pay when the pools are all full...that way, everyone knows how many boxes they are paying for, and how much to send.

I'll go in. Hey Irish/Swammi if folks send paypal as a gift there's no fee associated with it. I do it all the time with my brother.

Sounds good and it will be specified to send the $20 or $40 as a gift so as to avoid the fee.

Yep, that is correct....problem last year was some folks just didn't follow those simple directions to mark it as a "gift". At that point, it wasn't worth the headache to go back to them for the additional 60 cents :wacko:

I'll post something in regard to how/where to pay when the pools are all full...that way, everyone knows how many boxes they are paying for, and how much to send.

Thanks again Dave.

I will take four squares on either sheet if there are any available! Let me know.

I put you on the 1st sheet.

Everyone's been added and accounted for.

Updated and we have 2 spots open on the 1st sheet and 16 on the 2nd.

I'll take 4 boxes on both sheets if there is still room.

Done.

I'll take 4 on each sheet and an additional 4 on sheet one for "Gunslinger Ghost", he is a member, but never on here and sits in the office next to me. I will mail a check out to you for $60 and square up with him. Thx for running!

Done. However, your 4 were the last available on sheet one. Gunslinger Ghost will have his 4 on the 2nd sheet. So it's still $60.

13 spots (again 4 boxes per spot/Huddler) left on Pool #2.

Edited by irish

i;m in if there is room

Done, you got 4 boxes on the 2nd sheet. 12 spots left on sheet #2.