[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stay Classy Saints Fans...

SEC=UGA

:wacko:

(CBS News)

DULUTH, Ga. - An angry New Orleans Saints fan shot two San Francisco 49ers fans in a restaurant parking lot Saturday evening shortly after his team lost the NFL divisional playoff game, police said.

Donald Ray Ayro, 31, reportedly became upset with two 49ers fans while watching the game at an Applebee's restaurant. New Orleans lost, 36-32.

One of the two San Francisco boosters, Corey Adams, told CBS Affiliate WGCL that Ayro made a comment he would be back for them, and left the restaurant.

According to police, when the men were leaving Ayro met them in the parking lot and began shooting. Christopher Middleton was shot in the stomach and transported to the hospital in critical condition, WGCL reports. Adams suffered a minor wound to the head. He was treated at the scene and released.

Ayro fled the scene but Gwinnett County Police caught up with him a short time later. He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Ayro is being being held in the Gwinnett County Jail without bond.

Customer Dwight Peters told WGCL correspondent Sonia Moghe that "a lot of liquor" was probably behind the shooting. "It's a playoff game, emotions are high . . . But you know, it's an isolated incident."

A statement released by Applebee's said, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and families of this senseless tragedy."

And I was just coming in to post this in the other thread.

Had to have been a Philly Saints fan. :wacko:

There's some pretty bad stories being posted on the Saints forum about how they were treated at the game.

What is with these idiots these days? :tup:

ETA, now I see that it was an Atlanta Saints fan. That explains a lot.

Edited by rajncajn

ETA, now I see that it was an Atlanta Saints fan. That explains a lot.

Seriously, can you guys please send a bus to pick all of your "displaced" residents up, please?

The ONLY Saints fan I ever knew was in the Air Force with me. He was a decent drummer and a pretty cool guy... until the night when he and I got into an "argument" over who was the better drummer. He was a Neil Peart fan and I was proclaiming John Bonham as "better". And yes we were both drunk. He tried to kick me in the head while I was sitting down but he swung and missed and I grabbed his leg, swept the other one and jumped on his chest with my knee pressing into his throat until he settled down. Good times. He apologized the next day and remained cool the rest of the time I knew him.

The ONLY Saints fan I ever knew was in the Air Force with me. He was a decent drummer and a pretty cool guy... until the night when he and I got into an "argument" over who was the better drummer. He was a Neil Peart fan and I was proclaiming John Bonham as "better". And yes we were both drunk. He tried to kick me in the head while I was sitting down but he swung and missed and I grabbed his leg, swept the other one and jumped on his chest with my knee pressing into his throat until he settled down. Good times. He apologized the next day and remained cool the rest of the time I knew him.

The argument for Neil Peart is very sound indeed, but you were right. Bohnham's right foot was, perhaps, the greatest single force in rock and roll.

Isn't New Orleans the murder capital of the US? Just another day. :wacko:

It goes back and forth between NO, Camden, ATL, Detroit, KC, DC, and Baltimore.

The argument for Neil Peart is very sound indeed, but you were right. Bohnham's right foot was, perhaps, the greatest single force in rock and roll.

You guys are momos.... Alex VanHalen, no question about it. :wacko:

It goes back and forth between NO, Camden, ATL, Detroit, KC, DC, and Baltimore.

KC is in that mix? I haven't been there a whole lot but anybody got a link to statistics? I fully believe Detroit, NO, Baltimore, ATL, and DC though. :wacko:

KC is in that mix? I haven't been there a whole lot but anybody got a link to statistics? I fully believe Detroit, NO, Baltimore, ATL, and DC though. :wacko:

My bad, it was St. Louis not KC.

My bad, it was St. Louis not KC.

Ah, I could believe StL. Only been there a few times but it seemed like the ghetto was a good portion of the city and I've heard some bad things from friends who lived there after college.

A drumber friend of mine says it's Lars Ulrich.

Well he's wrong :wacko:

Actually, the most underrated rock drummer that nobody talks about is Jon Fishman of Phish. Even if you don't like the band, if you like and understand music and the importance of dynamic drumming, you will probably be amazed at his drumming. He is spectacular. My heart still lies with Bonham though.

Well he's wrong :wacko:

Actually, the most underrated rock drummer that nobody talks about is Jon Fishman of Phish. Even if you don't like the band, if you like and understand music and the importance of dynamic drumming, you will probably be amazed at his drumming. He is spectacular. My heart still lies with Bonham though.

Or drumbing :tup: