[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Un-freaking-believeable

cliaz

You know it baffles me what drives people to do stuff like this. I don't mind breaking out the handcuffs or whip with my GF after a few bourbons each, but feeding jizz to a kid with a spoon?

Waste of money processing this guy. Take him out back of the courthouse and string him up.

I'd love to see the pedophiles that bought or subscribed to this nut job brought to justice as well. It just strikes me odd that he feeds a kid semen. That is something for some sick bastard to get off on...not for him as he's already ejaculated. Seems like he is stockpiling his photo's/video's with this Oprahing ....cant find the word for it ..unless he likes to keep trophy's. I hope we get more arrests out of this.

Edited by tazinib1

Now that is f'ed up. No way that should happen. Get rid of the basturd right now.

From the article: “A teacher will receive their pension regardless of the reason for their termination because it is a benefit the teacher earned through their contributions and length of service,”

I think these folks need to rethink their use of the terms "contribution" and "service". Showing up to a locale to cultivate victims contibutes nothing, and is not service rendered to society, the school district or the children, it is only service to himself and to his sickness.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

From the article: "Lawyer Raymond Boucher, whose Beverly Hills firm specializes in sexual abuse lawsuits against school districts, religious institutions and hospitals,"

I find it a sad commentary on the times that a law firm can specialize in sexual abuse lawsuits against these institutions. That this should happen frequently enought to make this one's practice is rather disconcerting, unless one assumes many of the matters are unfounded. When I went to law school I knew of no one that anticipated such a practice. It was not a specialty I even imagined was available.